Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ballybeg house just posted pics of facey on the hens their fb page… so is that where the wedding will be 🙃 I mean for what reason would their customers on fb need to see that?

Reactions: 9
Just looking back on stories of them I say they are the biggest bunch of dryshites
Have you seen the sister Sarah's stories of grace sitting with a puss on the boat?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the video with the girl in black dancing to love knocks you down. Sooooo uploaded on purpose lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That stars and moon crop rag set that Dom had on cost a few hundred!? And her begging paid off with the Nadine Merabi gifts. She’s actually getting what she wants because she obviously fits brand aesthetics unlike Grease who doesn’t try. Slob chic isn’t in.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure it's been said but the holidays in wexford happen because it's FREE. It doesn't matter where it is, if it's a mobile home in wexford or a 5 star hotel in Portugal in the rain. She will be there because it's free and she can buy a bahherd sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure it's been said but the holidays in wexford happen because it's FREE. It doesn't matter where it is, if it's a mobile home in wexford or a 5 star hotel in Portugal in the rain. She will be there because it's free and she can buy a bahherd sausage.
Yes!
Of course there’s nothing wrong with heading to a mobile for a week in Ireland I’ve done it many times myself but Grace does it because it’s free, babysitting on tap and no quality time spent with kids. She spends their disposable income on herself. not only is she away from the kids she’s away from kips too.

If the four of them went to the mobile for a week Anne wasn’t using it I’d have some respect. But no.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the sister Sarah's stories of grace sitting with a puss on the boat?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the video with the girl in black dancing to love knocks you down. Sooooo uploaded on purpose lol
She has a different colour vape in a vice grip in those stories!!! Wonder will she get the sister to do a durty delehe on dat

IMG_8162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That hens looks boring af. I'm in my 50s and have better craic with my older than me friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm assuming the stag Kips was at wasn't Dom's fella. So that's another wedding and time away from the kids. And I'd say Grease was fuming it was an early flight home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the big thing about the vape? 😅 It's not like she would have any impressionable teens following her that might want to copy her. Her target audience are grown adults. Don't get me wrong I hate vapes myself but don't see the big deal seeing her with one? She also has alcohol in her hand?

The editing of her photos is beyond a joke. Its a different person in the background of those stories than what she posts herself. I actually can't stand her

Reactions: 11
Ballybeg house just posted pics of facey on the hens their fb page… so is that where the wedding will be 🙃 I mean for what reason would their customers on fb need to see that?
Dims wedding is in Meath I think, don’t think it’s Ballybeg.

Grease and the B2B skanger posse spend their whole time out in smoking areas. No shock on vaping

Reactions: 8
She must have been the only insta hun not gifted a trip to center parcs with her kids. Hers would be a great age for Disneyland Paris and she could get great content there but she'd have to put her hand in her pocket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.