Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the big thing about the vape? 😅 It's not like she would have any impressionable teens following her that might want to copy her. Her target audience are grown adults. Don't get me wrong I hate vapes myself but don't see the big deal seeing her with one? She also has alcohol in her hand?

The editing of her photos is beyond a joke. Its a different person in the background of those stories than what she posts herself. I actually can't stand her
Thing is though, it shows how contradictory Grace is. Drinking hot chocolate for the soul, but inhaling chemicals, drinking clean alcohol free spirits from vogue and Spence but drinking alcohol like a fish. Soul foodie but eats fat laden food. Goes to the gym but goes to brunch more often than there are days in the week.
The vape is just the latest topping, no wonder she's breathless.
---
[

Reactions: 27
It’s the fact she went back and edited it out shows she posted it in error. Didn’t want the Greasettes to see 🥲🤣

Reactions: 13
Gimmes, the new thread is here

I had to edit the title to make it fit but unfortunately didn't notice until after I'd posted that it still didn't fit, resulting in an unfortunate error. I've reported it to mods so hopefully it will be updated soon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.