Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...
( this applies to real life and also this situation)

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

jazzbot

VIP Member
🎤 “hiya greasy!
Hi kips!
Want to fuck off again this weekend?
Sure Kips
OI’m off to de hen …

Oim a Barbie hun
Hair in me dildo bun
Life with Freebies
Is the bee knees
Take away my kids
My vodka Oi’ refill

Procrastination,
Dom’s weekend, OI’m raging 😡

Verse:
Oim a tic greasy girl
In me fantasy world
Flash my tits
Spread my gash
Show me tiny teeth

Oim Kips doll
I smell foul
See de greed in me
Gimme dis, gimme dah
Where’s me pro-teen 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

FabulousDarling

🎶 gimme gimme gimme free food after midnight, won’t somebody help and take these children away.
Gimme gimme gimme invites to events now, help me fill me cup up to the top all the way.
No guilt and not a care, go to Pelo for free haaaair.
Gimme gimme gimme ill fitting women’s best gear, what’s the best photoshop app to melt the fat all away?
Gimme gimme gimme cinema tickets for a date night, before kips realises he made a mistake marrying me 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Thread title

Monday to Sunday I'm all abouh the vibezzzz, if I've to spend time with me kids I break ouh in hivesssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Suzeywoozey

Thread title : who has the kids? Anyones guess, she’s too busy bating herself into another shite dress

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Hen vibes incoming. Yet more time away from her kids. Anyone know anybody going to Marbella this weekend?? Tell them to look out for the Talllaghban. Dom swanning round in white, Grease with the baps running free
They can be easily identified by the lack of ability to pronounce a "T" and Dom's lip smacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking wifey
I realise this will offend some people but having everything branded as "bride to be, wifey, mrs soon to be" in the lead up to your wedding is the highest level of ick.
Grand for a small bit on a hens for the nights out but from the time you leave the house, along with all the stuff, but this wearing white to everything, and having entire bride themed outfits. Fuck off. Getting married is not about the gram.

and this will be mean but you'd think she'd have abit more cop on and be a little bit more subdued since she had all this already, I dunno, I think I'd just still have all the stuff but keep it a bit more low key. she had it before and it still went tits up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
@jazzbot I, with absolutely no power whatsoever, crown you the ultimate Gimme Dah of the entire set of us. You cannot be beaten. We bow down to you and offer our most battery battered sausages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title:
“She used to starve the kids but now they’re force fed. Time to cancel this “mother”, she’s f**ked in the head”

• Haha
Reactions: 60

work4aliving

VIP Member
It's really odd to say I'm minding 4 of them today ...really proves she sees being at home as minding her kids as opposed to actually rearing them..she minds them ..then Kips minds them! Like any normal person would say I've my niece and nephew for the day ...wouldn't include their own kids in that !! Hope I'm making sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59