Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna follow Jen just so I can comment on how amazing a momma she is to put her child first and not feck off to Spain without a thought. Although I don’t think Greasy would get my dig somehow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The wedding being in 3 venues is just ridiculous and Ive never hear the like of it. Even the whole rehearsal dinner thing is so overboard. There's ZERO thought or consideration given to costs to guests or those with families or needs outside of Dom and her unhealthy obsession with being a bride.
No wonder Jen sacked off going.

The 2 day things Ive been to are either in same venue and a much more low key one the day after where staying over was totally optional
Imagine how much money was lost for people attending the first wedding and now they have to foot the bill for 3 venues.

Reactions: 12
Imagine how much money was lost for people attending the first wedding and now they have to foot the bill for 3 venues.
Well it didn't go ahead because of covid so I imagine they didn't lose anything financially ? I could be wrong.
3 venues across 3 days is crazy to me alright ! I think I wouldn't bother having a day 2 if it wasn't convenient for everyone or I'd have it somewhere "at home"

Reactions: 8
Well it didn't go ahead because of covid so I imagine they didn't lose anything financially ? I could be wrong.
3 venues across 3 days is crazy to me alright ! I think I wouldn't bother having a day 2 if it wasn't convenient for everyone or I'd have it somewhere "at home"
Wasn’t the wedding not called off a few weeks before because she found out her garda fiancé was riding another guard behind her back?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.