Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could think of nothing worse than being on vacation in the same location as these Tallaghban (kudos to whoever thought of that) instagram huns - all vying to get their shot for the gram.
So funny that so many people have never heard of the tallaghban remark before now. Growing up in Tallaght it was a normal phrase used.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Havnt followed Grace or this thread in ages. This photo popped up on my FB feed and all I could see was the blurry left leg. It's as clear as day. So came here and the blur comments are already here 😂
Wonkey Donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So funny that so many people have never heard of the tallaghban remark before now. Growing up in Tallaght it was a normal phrase used.
Think I’ve only been in Tallaght once? I think in the square years ago
Never heard that phrase before it’s hilarious

Reactions: 2
A member of the tallaghban, grace thinks she’s a kardashian but your girl is more like a car-crash-ian

Sorry mashed a few phrases there for a thread title.

We do need to plan her #100 thread though your girl is racking them up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Could Grace have gotten a different flight? She said she had a 4am wake up for the flight, but it doesn’t seem like Dominique’s flight has even left her.&
Doesn’t matter when her flight was. She was leaving before the kids woke!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t matter when her flight was. She was leaving before the kids woke!
Ha I know. I actually didn’t mean to post that mess of a comment. I drafted it earlier before looking back and realising she was there with them at the same time, and must have accidentally pressed post a minute ago.😅

Anyway, she really does seem detached from the group so far…

Reactions: 4
Actually it wasn’t . The original joke was around the time The Tallaght Band were in the Patricks Day Parade & Afghanistan was in the news so it fit the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestion

Marbs with the Tallaghban before the kids woke, only flogging women’s best almost broke

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that her manky tan in Dims dancing video 🤢 she mustn’t have even washed her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she had to pretend for 6-8 months that she was zen and Buddha like and was into cacao, bowl banging, sunrises and yoga literally ALL because she wanted that rank Boho style wedding dress and needed it to fit her life
😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when she had to pretend for 6-8 months that she was zen and Buddha like and was into cacao, bowl banging, sunrises and yoga literally ALL because she wanted that rank Boho style wedding dress and needed it to fit her life
😅
And she didn't even get a mention from the wedding dress shop in the end, but boy did she try!!
---
Is that her manky tan in Dims dancing video 🤢 she mustn’t have even washed her hands
Yup, saw that, manky.
And then in the sparkly dress, well pissed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.