Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan is essential to tan!!! Remember that peach of a line 🤣🤣
For me ... Sally Hansen tan will always remind me of the 'Lazurus Mongey' rising out of the bed at someones wedding and her slathering the tan over herself while fully dressed for the day .... that REELSSSSSS and the STOMP are neck and neck for me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of Christ, can we start a go fund me page to buy her new sunglasses!

She looks like Dom's bouncer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s soooo busy slobbing about by the pool she hasn’t had time to edit I mean post a pic! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Basically if your at home with your children and not earning a wage. You will get your prsi entitlements for the years your caring for your kids up to the age of 12 or 14. It's soemthing you apply for when you hit pension age.

Edit to say this is Irish only. Just a way to increase your pension entitlements for later on
Thanks,
I am a SAHM and I thought I was missing out on something I didn't know.
Don't worry Mr tax man I'm contributing 😂

Reactions: 3
I'd say there are more people coming tomorrow. Women with jobs and children and commitments who couldn't or wouldn't do a 3 day Hen. Unlike Grace

Reactions: 13
So Gimme Dah’s, happy bank hol weekend! I’m looking forward to this thread kicking off this weekend, thread 92 incoming quickly I’d say!!

Reactions: 8
Is she just a spare wheel on the hen? Looks like it’s all family there today! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ dom hasn’t even shared a pic with her! Like surely that speaks volumes! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So Gimme Dah’s, happy bank hol weekend! I’m looking forward to this thread kicking off this weekend, thread 92 incoming quickly I’d say!!

We def need some sort of celebration for thread #100, weekend in Marbella perhaps??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way Grace showered that tan off before she went!! It looks like the guide colour.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember seeing Dim Dom and Jen together for quite a while. Has there been a fall out?
---
Is she just a spare wheel on the hen? Looks like it’s all family there today! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ dom hasn’t even shared a pic with her! Like surely that speaks volumes! 🤦‍♀️
Loud and clear lol!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.