Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are in the Amare hotel. I think that's where they all stayed in the week Sienna started school too.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they are in the Amare hotel. I think that's where they all stayed in the week Sienna started school too.
I remember at the time she was saying she wanted to go there for her hen but I’m sure she was just as delighted to go to Kilkenny 🤣🤣 she’s gonna be so jealous all weekend.

Also no hate to Irish hens obviously just wasn’t graces vibe✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like there is only 5 of them gone
Grace looks totally out of place in the photo but of course she had to go couldn’t stay at home and be with her kids like Jen
Interesting see how the rest of the weekend goes

Reactions: 12
Oh this is looking more and more like Matchstick Xmas party part 2. Your girl should have just stayed at home but of course she'd rather put herself through it than be with her kids.

Reactions: 18
Speaks volumes Jen hasn’t gone and Grace has she looks so out of place in that photo on her stories she re shared.
Said it before, Grace doesnt give a second thought to going unlike other peers who have kids and have to be selective. You see her at every event, overnight with loads of other influencers who dont have kids and she stands out like a total fun vaccum. Jan always puts Carter first, and look I get it, she is his only parent in the picture (to my knowledge) but still, Grace acts like a young single woman. No one should be a martyr to their kids and your life isnt over when you have them, but you do have to make choices and sacrifices, she misses nothing. Likely because she throws a tantrum if she's not allowed to go.

Reactions: 17
Looks like there is only 5 of them gone
Grace looks totally out of place in the photo but of course she had to go couldn’t stay at home and be with her kids like Jen
Interesting see how the rest of the weekend goes
Thats even worse! So it's Dom, her sister and a couple of mates but of course Grace had to go, couldn't miss it even though none of the other Tallaban (amazing name) went and she's not even a bridesmaid.
She's the ultimate tagnut

Said it before, Grace doesnt give a second thought to going unlike other peers who have kids and have to be selective. You see her at every event, overnight with loads of other influencers who dont have kids and she stands out like a total fun vaccum. Jan always puts Carter first, and look I get it, she is his only parent in the picture (to my knowledge) but still, Grace acts like a young single woman. No one should be a martyr to their kids and your life isnt over when you have them, but you do have to make choices and sacrifices, she misses nothing. Likely because she throws a tantrum if she's not allowed to go.
She would 100% sulk like a moody teenager if she couldn’t go after having an epic tantrum first such a spoilt Madame but her family and Kips enable the spoilt toddler.

Reactions: 7
Was also running here to post about Don’s outfit. WTAF is she doing?! It’s horrendous. I’m scarlet for her

I’d love Dom to wear a Rue de Seine dress for her wedding and outdo Grease😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Jen stayed home with her baby, Audrey doesn't seem to be there so stayed home with her baby. Meanwhile Grease is probably wearing her good cardi and sending postcards to the cat and dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’d love Dom to wear a Rue de Seine dress for her wedding and outdo Grease😂
I was thinking this too…would be brilliant if the bridal shop tagged the tit out of Dom in their dress. Grace couldn’t have paid them to give her a mention in her oversized granny’s lace Doiley/tablecloth! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So Jen stayed home with her baby, Audrey doesn't seem to be there so stayed home with her baby. Meanwhile Grease is probably wearing her good cardi and sending postcards to the cat and dog.
As my wee granny would say she couldn’t see green cheese! The kids got a few days in Portugal as a freebie and their Ma has been to Copenhagen, London, Marbella, the K-Club & Wicklow (I think) for the dermalogica night away - all since December. Selfish cow always puts herself first & foremost.

Reactions: 18
I know this is Graces thread but can we take a moment for Doms outfit 🤦‍♀️ dying to see what Madame will have on her this weekend. No doubt it’ll be low cut and up her hole with not a bra to be found.
Jesus christ. That looks like something that my granny would stick on top of a toilet roll!
Tack central.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As my wee granny would say she couldn’t see green cheese! The kids got a few days in Portugal as a freebie and their Ma has been to Copenhagen, London, Marbella, the K-Club & Wicklow (I think) for the dermalogica night away - all since December. Selfish cow always puts herself first & foremost.
And tenerife for mothers day

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.