Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An oversized hoodie is considered comfy not a skin tight boo-ub chew-ub top & the clingiest flares ever. Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comfy=trakkie, leggings and a tee etc..
Comfy does not= a bleedin boob tube and skin tight trousers.

duck off dim, even at a 10er im not ever buying a boob tube as a comfort item.

Reactions: 12
Everytime I see her the song “Barbie girl” comes to mind it’s like it was written for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those PR packages - and that’s probably only small amount of what’s been delivered. Sickens the life out of me how much free stuff these ones get. No wonder why she was keen to hop on the influencer train seeing how much FBG got at her peak.

• Heart
It’s parcel after parcel after parcel for these ones. And then they can’t pay for anything themselves. That scrunchie-bow free thingy aswell, ffs the absolute state of it.
“Are you comin”…”Yeah hang on just fixing my scrunchie bow” (said no one ever).
The ‘hellllo’ kills me along with the lip smacking and swallowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is paddy these days!🤷‍♀️ Greasy seems to be the other half these days!
and doing Dom no favours😂 they are becoming like a rubbish double act

Reactions: 10
What is time frame from calling off the last wedding, to rekindling this romance, to wedding? Seems like lightning speed

Reactions: 6
What is time frame from calling off the last wedding, to rekindling this romance, to wedding? Seems like lightning speed
Called off the wedding Aug 2020, rekindled with "him" January 2021, engaged Aug 2022 and due to get married start of June I think

• Wow
She no more uses or will use any of those creams she was talking about today - not a hope

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hellooo, happy chewisday! 🤣🤣 I just can’t with this one, I know toddlers who can speak better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Find it so weird that she’s getting married in a few months yet still has her old engagement pics up, a video of how perfect her first ring was and old pics of Damien on her page

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.