Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know those glasses were free. I remember her getting them from BTs. Tom Ford do lovely glasses...just not these ones, thinking she's a kardashian

Reactions: 3
I'd say there are more people coming tomorrow. Women with jobs and children and commitments who couldn't or wouldn't do a 3 day Hen. Unlike Grace
No mantra shoes? Also, no bra...
Well nobody can accuse her of abandoning her kids this weekend. Judging by that pic she's left at least half of herself at home. She's a one stop photo shop🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well nobody can accuse her of abandoning her kids this weekend. Judging by that pic she's left at least half of herself at home. She's a one stop photo shop🙄
Her tits are nearly under her armpits mine aren’t much better but I wear bras 🤣
She’s absolutely loves herself and I definitely think she sees herself as photoshopped version she posts

Reactions: 9
Blurry shoulders and backs of the legs are a vibe 🤪

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t the wedding not called off a few weeks before because she found out her garda fiancé was riding another guard behind her back?
Just to answer and then back to Grace. Nope wedding was scheduled for September 2020 & she had postponed it already due to covid, I think she found out he was cheating august 2020.

Reactions: 3
I could think of nothing worse than being on vacation in the same location as these Tallaghban (kudos to whoever thought of that) instagram huns - all vying to get their shot for the gram.

Reactions: 9
Havnt followed Grace or this thread in ages. This photo popped up on my FB feed and all I could see was the blurry left leg. It's as clear as day. So came here and the blur comments are already here 😂
She looks like her legs have been photoshopped in

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.