Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jazzbot I, with absolutely no power whatsoever, crown you the ultimate Gimme Dah of the entire set of us. You cannot be beaten. We bow down to you and offer our most battery battered sausages.
What an honour but I must decline. There’s way funnier people on here that make me laugh so much I snort. 🤣🤣🤣 this has often happened in public 🫠 Grace is a comedy act to me.
---
If one of them sax lads came neeeaaar me I’d launch it
The neccckkkkk
That trend needs to die
Your girl is obsessed with them. Awful awful awful
---
Ken doll - complete with neck tattoos to complete the chavvy vibe! 😂😂
I can see why Greasy keeps her Ken close. Who could resist his neck tattoo.
---
If the rumours are true Kips will have some Tik Tok young one bahhherrring his sausage the minute Barbie hits the sky.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder is kips going back into the office causing tension in Castle Mongey 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you saying it's OK for a man to cheat on his wife? And blaming her? Surely not.
I was a bit taken aback myself by this comment! And not many comments on here phase me tbh...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Look in Greasy’s tagged on IG. Looks like she was involved in an event (goodie bags in video!) and never mentioned it last week?
6A308476-D38E-4493-9559-EF683314EEAB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t have her as my bridesmaid even if she was my sister. Her big sour puss and cocker spaniel ear tits would ruin the photos since she out right refused to wear a bra for her wedding and threw a strop and went for a walk after her dress fitting when she was told she’d need one
Ah don't be too hard on her, poor greasy suffers from braphobia

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you saying it's OK for a man to cheat on his wife? And blaming her? Surely not.
Wasnt me who commented originally and i get what youre saying but i really really cant see this marriage lasting 5 years. If one of them (him) hasnt already stepped out id be shocked. Im not placing blame on anyone but it takes 2 to make a marriage work and neither of these have seen each other since they snogged walking back up the aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For me it’s understandable why he’d stray given the tit he has to deal with. Especially if he works with women who behave like adults.

Cheating is bs no matter the circumstances.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wasnt me who commented originally and i get what youre saying but i really really cant see this marriage lasting 5 years. If one of them (him) hasnt already stepped out id be shocked. Im not placing blame on anyone but it takes 2 to make a marriage work and neither of these have seen each other since they snogged walking back up the aisle
Omfg I'd forgotten about the snog walking back up the aisle, NOW, and bend over and lock slug lips, hahahaha that's after bringing me a moments joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me it’s understandable why he’d stray given the tit he has to deal with. Especially if he works with women who behave like adults.

Cheating is bs no matter the circumstances.
What?? So it's okay for him to cheat because his missus is a lazy slob? A marriage is a partnership, you both need to pull your weight. And by the looks of it, he falls short of being a proper father for me. Weather that's both parents are at work or one being a stay at home parent! You don't cheat because one is a mess, you sort you're tit out. Own up to your mistakes and make sure you're the best human being's you can be to your children!!

For crying out loud, when has the basics of parenting become so precious?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn’t say it was ok to cheat. There’s a proper way to end a relationship. But I said its understandable. As in I can see why they’d drift apart. Their home life is a mess and I just can’t see this marriage lasting 🤷‍♂️. They don’t come off as a united, strong couple to me at all. The wedding was Greasy’s show for Insta.

just to add I agree with all your points above. But I’m not someone who condones cheating.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.