Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...
( this applies to real life and also this situation)

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.
I break out in a cold sweat if I’ve to attend a bloody 1 day wedding at home, never mind a 3 day wedding. Anybody with kids or watching their finances would be seriously pissed. That’s taking time off work too. The notions of her. 🙄 In this climate too where people are struggling to put petrol in the car. Grace would be at the wedding even if it’s a 7 day wedding. All to avoid being a mother and wife.

Reactions: 42

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I really thought she didn't read tattle as she blocks out any criticism but looks like she does ...that just makes the way she abandons her kids even worse if she reads here and it doesn't get to her
I think mags reads here and sends her a message “grease take down the snap of you with the vape” grease “awe tanks hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Do we think kips will throw in a pair of his dirty boxers into her suitcase before she heads off like she did for his stag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jen and Grace are not bridesmaids.
I don't find it odd that Jen didn't go. She probably doesn't have the cash.
I wouldn't have that sort of money, and if I did I'd rather spend it on a family holiday.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Haha she actually deleted the original pic and updated it with it edited out…. Would u be arsed.
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂 plus it was about 12 hours later so everyone’s seen it at that point. Loser.

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
€15 worth of food gone into that dish. Looked like 4 adult portions to me. She had a ready meal, Kips did too presumably.
What in God's name did she achieve other than making her kids feel sick? What a fucking waste ot time and money. Don't even start me on the anti fish finger brigade. I assume more of them will be on here after they have done their 10'000 steps while folding the washing.

• Haha

JoniM

Ann must be 71 almost. She should be bringing her mother for lunch not over to the garden for manual fucking labour. I bet the attitude is oh but she loves gardening.. wants to help. My Dad is an amazing gardener but he hasn't sown a bulb in my garden or plucked a weed because I'm a full functioning adult who can tend to her own house (just about with my easy 9-5).
Also thanks for the support for my poem ! I won a poetry competition in secondary school in 1997 .. it's good to get the creative juices flowing again.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So Jen stayed home with her baby, Audrey doesn't seem to be there so stayed home with her baby. Meanwhile Grease is probably wearing her good cardi and sending postcards to the cat and dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Milly_molly

In the words of grace

This hens is so shite
I'd don't care it was another flight
Away from my kids once more
I'm am so selfish to the core
Have no money for tit tape
I spend it on my lovely vape
Got my clothes from shiene
I think I'm an absolute queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You have to girl the girl some credit for the absolute brass bollox of her. Turning up at these events as if she has any relevance in the Instagram world.
The delusion is grande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No wonder she is constantly out of breathe…she vapes. Explains a lot.
She'll probably come on and say its a cbd vape for her anxiehee 😂 I actually stopped following Grace years ago before her 2nd child even but the debacle of Dims hens crossover has me here its gas.

Its Saturday night, they are staying 15 mins taxi ride away from Puerto Banus (which is where people going to marbella think they are going anyways) but they've gone 20 mins the other direction from their hotel to some garden in the middle of nowhere with a shit dj by sounds of it thinking they were going to the coach-ella of mar-bella ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and the Grace one dressed ready for the muck and cold of a festival in a field in kildare, its comedy gold!

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
That “festival” is about as Boho as a Tesla and they definitely planned for it.
Dim in her cowboy boots and Grace as an extra on the Addams Family look like twats.

• Haha
  • Heart