Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does AF link mean? You click on it and buy it she gets a cut?
Why? Why would anyone buy that foundation cause she showed a photo of the bottle. Does she think she has that much influence on people. The mind boggles.
Not only that, for a lot of these sites, its not jsut if you buy what she shows, if you buy anything on that site for a certain period, because the cookies have stayed on your phone/laprop, she gets a cut. Its why people should never click unless they are happy to give the person a % however small (which I dont mind doing for certain people and if its something I am buying anyway) and clear your cookies regularly if you do click to see what something is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think if you click an AF link the hun in question will be get commission (possibly any purchase on the website for a period of time). I never click on the AF links& if anyone does I’d recommend clearing cookies on your phone. No way would I want to fund a cent of these lazy, entitled cretins!

Just shows how lazy she is - no mention of why this is her fave foundation at the mo. It’s a brill foundation - gives your skin a nice glow and you can build it up with it looking caked on.
Lazy AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grace at a children’s event makes my blood boil. Her mate vogue is there so she put make up on and left the dressing gown at home. What a special occasion.

No one has posted the food on offer yet. We need your girl to update us! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grace at a children’s event makes my blood boil. Her mate vogue is there so she put make up on and left the dressing gown at home. What a special occasion.

No one has posted the food on offer yet. We need your girl to update us! 🥴
And she even borrowed her mothers cardy for the event too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she even borrowed her mothers cardy for the event too.
Tbh I feel like applauding her. She seems to have gone and bought something new and looks respectable! Licking Vogue’s arse motivated your girl. 💩 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to girl the girl some credit for the absolute brass bollox of her. Turning up at these events as if she has any relevance in the Instagram world.
The delusion is grande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Got to catch up with vogue…. Sorry grace but where did you catch up with her??? What’s the purpose of the event??? Do your job 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had to go into the Caroline Forans page to see what the event was ...she actually gives information...Grace really is another level of useless ...its just bizarre at this point ...

Reactions: 27
It shows how little research the agencies filling seats at these events do, or how little know-how they have anymore. It's complacency at its finest rehashing the same sad sorry invitee list instead of actively revising it based on a number of factors. Like relevance, commitment to the brand, connection to audience, relatability, likeability and at the very least that invitees will showcase the products and positively promote them. The agencies are the root of this issue and the brands using them. It costs alot of money to put on these events, they need assurance of their return on investment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It shows how little research the agencies filling seats at these events do, or how little know-how they have anymore. It's complacency at its finest rehashing the same sad sorry invitee list instead of actively revising it based on a number of factors. Like relevance, commitment to the brand, connection to audience, relatability, likeability and at the very least that invitees will showcase the products and positively promote them. The agencies are the root of this issue and the brands using them. It costs alot of money to put on these events, they need assurance of their return on investment.
oh dont worry, we'll get a reel that shows her lunch, and some blurry room scans, and which then cuts off halfway through. Grand job!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to go into the Caroline Forans page to see what the event was ...she actually gives information...Grace really is another level of useless ...its just bizarre at this point ...
Same! Grease made it look like she was having a coffee with Caroline and Vogue in Tallagh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you go into the child's farm page there are so many stories from all the influencers there today and crickets from this one ...it really is a disgrace ...and another skin care ad ...yawn ...maxipoo should be livid with her carry on ...but no ...never held accountable...

Reactions: 13
duck me pink - another skincare ad🙄 how many creams etc can one person use?! And why would an established brand like Elizabeth Arden need to use Grace to hawk their products?

Reactions: 23
duck me pink - another skincare ad🙄 how many creams etc can one person use?! And why would an established brand like Elizabeth Arden need to use Grace to hawk their products?
🤦‍♀️ Ah bog off grace with the skin care everything is the best creams ever like they are all at it it’s bloody boring now and she has the same talk the same application technique same tone of voice god soooo boring

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.