Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. It’s all for the gram and since she’s already done more or less the exact same hens (pretty sure her first hen was Marbella as well) you’d think she’d want it a bit more low key and change it up. It’s a bit rinse and repeat
Pretty sure her last Hen was cancelled because of covid. She had an session out her back.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually going on the hen? But weird that Jen is not going. Maybe it’s just close family only?
Grace is going so, there is no way this witch wont jump on the opportunity to be away from her life for a weekend....so not just close family.
Maybe Jen has something else on? She tends to prioritise Carter over things whereas Grace is first out the door.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely going - in her stories last night she said tomorrow is Dom’s Hen and she’s so excited.

Reactions: 5
Almost positive Dom had the last hen in Marbs..if she did how can you go to the same place twice for hen!!Its all for the gram anyway🙄🙄

She also said 'when you're going on holiday' it's easier to get up at 4am so she's off on her holliers of course.
God Forbid she'd leap out of the bed at that hour to do a decent day's work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Almost positive Dom had the last hen in Marbs..if she did how can you go to the same place twice for hen!!Its all for the gram anyway🙄🙄
I think they went to Marbella for something else not her hens she has highlights on her Insta and there is no hens stuff in any of it

Reactions: 6
Not to derail but what's that?
Basically if your at home with your children and not earning a wage. You will get your prsi entitlements for the years your caring for your kids up to the age of 12 or 14. It's soemthing you apply for when you hit pension age.

Edit to say this is Irish only. Just a way to increase your pension entitlements for later on

Reactions: 2
They went to Marbella the week Sienna started in Junior infants. I remember it well because there was murder on here. I got the head chewed off me for suggesting she could have at least done a shop to help Kips out. That Intuitive Eating one from Cork was defending her saying she fucked off to Oz when her kids were babies and becoming a Mother shouldn't change your life etc. Memory like an elephant I have! Anyway I don't see her enjoying this weekend with Jen and Denise not around. Dom won't have time for her. I hope she feels as awkward as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aw ok..yeh I saw no hens stuff but thought she might of deleted it😅
Maybe she did I thought that Marbella trip was just a girls weekend but I couldn’t be totally wrong anyway this one is going be biggest over the top tact fest ever 😂😂 a girl of her age seriously though it’s ridiculous

So ya inow
Reckon she’s hiding the fact she’s going cause she’s such a fantastic bleeping mother and doesn’t want her fans (Mitch the Mommy) to know she’s gone away
I've seen Mitch the Mommy comment on quite a few pages the way she does on Grace's. That has to be the most degrading thing ever. To keep commenting "fab ✌".... "gorgeous"... "you look great" on people's posts continuously, all in the hope of either them commenting back or somebody else noticing you and starting to follow you. I couldn't.

Reactions: 15
Last night I only saw the story of after her tan went back for a look now and she has a before story up saying she hadn’t had a spray tan since her hens she always says hens and knows it’s wrong she’s going home to pack is up at 4am but goes doesn’t mind as she’s going on her holidays 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They went to Marbella the week Sienna started in Junior infants. I remember it well because there was murder on here. I got the head chewed off me for suggesting she could have at least done a shop to help Kips out. That Intuitive Eating one from Cork was defending her saying she fucked off to Oz when her kids were babies and becoming a Mother shouldn't change your life etc. Memory like an elephant I have! Anyway I don't see her enjoying this weekend with Jen and Denise not around. Dom won't have time for her. I hope she feels as awkward as duck!
She was due to get married in Portugal in the sept , the wedding was already called off by back to school time . I rem the whole Sienna starting school thing but think it was “work trip” not a hen . I dont think she had a hen abroad because of Covid . Was Dims original wedding Sept 21 ??? We were only allowed fly end of July that year .

Reactions: 4
Last night I only saw the story of after her tan went back for a look now and she has a before story up saying she hadn’t had a spray tan since her hens she always says hens and knows it’s wrong she’s going home to pack is up at 4am but goes doesn’t mind as she’s going on her holidays 🙄🙄
I didn't see that before story last night either!

Snoozing on the plane christ is she 80 years old

Grease got to Spain faster than the speed of light.⚡I’ve never heard of Hen being four days that’s just mad and also a big and expense especially when the wedding is three days and across three venues madness just pure madness.

Reactions: 21
The wedding being in 3 venues is just ridiculous and Ive never hear the like of it. Even the whole rehearsal dinner thing is so overboard. There's ZERO thought or consideration given to costs to guests or those with families or needs outside of Dom and her unhealthy obsession with being a bride.
No wonder Jen sacked off going.

The 2 day things Ive been to are either in same venue and a much more low key one the day after where staying over was totally optional

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So selfish to expect people to shell out for a long weekend foreign Hen then a 3 day wedding? Who the duck does she think she is. I would HATE to have friends like that. No body's who think they are celebrity's. So embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Speaks volumes Jen hasn’t gone and Grace has she looks so out of place in that photo on her stories she re shared.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.