Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If my sister was minding one of my children and posted on social media " sleepovers are becoming a regular occourance" I'd tell her to go fuck herself and never mind her children ever again. Stupid wagon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Remember the day she had to ring Chris to come home from work to her because she was having an anxiety attack.
He walked in and she was filming herself talking to Instagram about said panic attack.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tiredandemotional

Thread title suggestion:

I'm ditchin' the carbs, just in time for Marbs, in a permanent fowler but love to flaunt me tits 'n' growler

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Welcome my fellow Gimme Dahs to thread 91!

Congratulations to @FabulousDarling for the winning thread title. I had to edit it for ✨decency✨ full title is 'gimme dis and gimme dah, while I’m flickin the bean watching the dog roidin the cah.' Your prize is a jar of arctichowitt cream. Verdy posh!

@JoniM really summed up the last 90 threads with her poem

The cat and dog content is back. BORING.

Grace advertised some dresses for PLT. It wasn't good. She also did an ad for L'Occitane. Oof it was bad.

The kids spent the Easter break in creche so Grace could get important work done like getting her ears pierced.

The Gimme Dahs predict some kind of mental health post where we will be blamed for all that is wrong with the grease meister.

That's all I have. I'm creating threads from morning till night and I now need to go lie down under a weighted blanket. See yiz around lunchtime tomorrow. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

jazzbot

VIP Member
Maybe she’ll force feed Dom.

Really want to start a prediction pool. Let’s get them rolling.

repeating my first one here: she’ll wear white and copy Dom’s lewks. Again.

2. no bras I think we’re all agreed. Daily Baps. Standard.

3. a traumatising bikini “boh-Dee confidence” post in the bathroom mirror.

4. forced fun drunken story. Look at me partying with my voddie I’m so kewl! It’s 2am now! Ekkkkkkkk

5. another embarrassing TIkTok where she spends a whole 30 seconds rehearsing the dance moves prior.

6. Food photos 5-6 times per day

7. At least one jealous passive aggressive comment per day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

jazzbot

VIP Member
Don’t come for me but I really need to post this last one:

643C7FD0-F756-44FC-B01C-CE9A704CE85A.jpeg

---
As if Chris is such a catch!! They are both as bad as each other and seem to both not be committed to their family or eachother as a couple. It’s bound to end at some stage
It’s very naive to think “poor kips” if you follow the Mongey Gernon saga closely it’s hard to say who’s worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

FishnChips

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a holiday in a family caravan in Wexford if that’s the best you can do.

But Grace came on and cried the poor mouth after her honeymoon, perhaps if she had skipped even the business class seats to Miami she could have used that money to pay for a couple of days away in a child friendly environment. She took the children to Portugal, implied it was all a big surprise organises by her for her children only to admit it was a freebie, off peak in the rain. She has gone on numerous trips abroad herself (this hen, London, Spain for Mother’s Day). She clearly has a large budget for fast fashion and obviously allocates substantial resources to unnecessary childcare in and out of term time. She consistently puts herself first, prioritises her me time and never seems to be invested in spending time with her children.

The caravan in Wexford represents everything you need to know about her parenting, minimal cost, minimal effort and someone else there to watch the children.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
What a joke her promoting all the facial creams? Are Greasettes expected to buy 5 different moisturisers and mix them together in their Greasy cacao banging bowl gathering dust before slapping it on 8 times a day (to use it all up).

I doubt a Greasette has the 💵 for expensive pohs like your girl.

Someone willing to take a ban could you comment: Grace which is your favourite and tag Aveeno etc 😂

Has she ever completed 24 hours without a string of typos?
Flah to de mahhhh, never a dictionary
...or is this some kind of innuendo? Kip's balm? Rank
24 hours? Your girl with de language degree can’t string a sentence together!
---
B0528B53-1DF3-4E16-8ABD-B523DC24531F.jpeg
Dom working/modelling for Greasy’s mate Rob Kenny PR now?

your girl won’t like dah!

6684C89B-2834-486F-8D9C-FC4332C0FF12.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Buddy161

It’s probably too early for a thread title suggestion but Ive just thought oh one and it’ll be irrelevant by the time we get to a next thread 🤣

Thread title suggestion: she’s the baddest (mother) of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mehbah

Hi hi! Pretty much a lurker here, absolutely love this thread because it always sends me into hysterics.

A thread or two or three ago, someone proposed the idea of her having ADHD, and I think many other things have been suggested (by members and by herself!) I slightly see why someone suggested it, because if you weren’t familiar with her you could think that her fads are just hyperfocuses, and badly timed posts could be time blindness, and her editing could just be oversights, whatever. I have ADHD (and anxiety and depression, Gracie, but I don’t take to the bed when someone says boo!), and am surrounded by others with the same diagnosis. I think she’s just bone idle lazy! She just simply isn’t arsed with content, kids, or anything not totally related to herself. But by that, you’d think she’d put in a bit more work on her content since it’s all focused on her!

As for the force feeding a few days ago - Jesus Christ. If she does have an ED as she so claims which she actively struggles with, you’d think the last thing that she would want to do would traumatise her kids with food. I can quite literally track my disordered eating back to childhood and being force fed textures and tastes I couldn’t stand. As everyone else has said, she’s in for a world of shock if she continues this behaviour towards the children and her family. Those children deserve far better.
Sorry for the long one, she just has really horrified me this week!

• Heart

zappa

This has given me the best laugh, i wouldn't have their sad lives for all the Emma matresses in the world😂

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Who brings big clunky boots to Marbella?
Dom there in basically a bikini and yer wan dressed like some cheap ass witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43