Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to give it 2 listens but I think she’s saying with “Edelweiss extract”. Edelweiss being the little flower and song of course from The Sound of Music?!
It always amuses me to listen to those recorded ads she does and you can just HEAR her trying so hard to sound like an influencer. But all it does is make her sound so unnatural and uncomfortable like she’s never spoken English before and doesn’t have a clue what she’s actually saying 😭
She also says rougime... like she messed up routine and regime 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember the day she had to ring Chris to come home from work to her because she was having an anxiety attack.
He walked in and she was filming herself talking to Instagram about said panic attack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
It's really odd to say I'm minding 4 of them today ...really proves she sees being at home as minding her kids as opposed to actually rearing them..she minds them ..then Kips minds them! Like any normal person would say I've my niece and nephew for the day ...wouldn't include their own kids in that !! Hope I'm making sense!!
100% thought the same, you are not minding your own f*cking kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember the day she had to ring Chris to come home from work to her because she was having an anxiety attack.
He walked in and she was filming herself talking to Instagram about said panic attack.
Imagine his colleagues overhearing these phone calls!? Didn’t she ring him while he was away with work screaming over a spider in her house in Tallagh ffs she’s harder work than 4 kids combined.

Gauranteed she rang him today (if he wasn’t already at home doing all the work).

wasn’t it odd that she tried to prove she fed them?

P.S I say the kids were lucky to get a bite of those waffles. Your girl laying into them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it looked like she was talking through gritted teeth when saying she was minding 4 kids, 2 of which are her own by the way.
She's so deflated/raging when she has to do her Mum role. It's as clear as day.
Anyway she took them to funky monkeys which is her go to so she doesn't have to interact or ya know......parent.
The fact she said she was gonna stay there as long as possible made me laugh. I had images of the staff shutting up shop and having to explain to her they were closing and asking her had she no home to go to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just out of interest but can children not share beds anymore? When we were small and we had sleepovers with cousins we used to love sleeping top to toe in the bunk beds. Maybe I was just a lazy child who loved my comfort and wouldn’t sleep on the floor!

Reactions: 22
Thread title : who has the kids? Anyones guess, she’s too busy bating herself into another shite dress

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Just out of interest but can children not share beds anymore? When we were small and we had sleepovers with cousins we used to love sleeping top to toe in the bunk beds. Maybe I was just a lazy child who loved my comfort and wouldn’t sleep on the floor!
She is on a mattress of some form not on the floor😂 . We would use air mattresses or one of the kids has a pull out bed .

Reactions: 2
She’s actually lazy as sin. Totally feewwwwmin to have the kids for Mags, which is unbelievable seeing as she’ll farm hers out to be minded all the time. But wait - it’s totally believable seeing as she’s equally raging to be “minding” her own kids. She’s unreal.

Incase anyone wanted to know, I’ve a sister in law in hospital so a couple of us are taking turns helping out with her four kids while she’s gone. I have yet to broadcast it to my <100 followers, should I?! 😂 The funny thing, as someone said, is that they’re actually easier to “mind” when there are other kids around because they’re occupied. My kids are over the moon when their cousins are about, so it’s a win win.

Her kids won’t even have to struggle to look back and recall how crappy a mother she was, because she documented it all online. They’ll have it all laid out for them when they’re old enough to put the pieces together, and that’s quite sad. There’ll be no room to look back with rose tinted glasses or think they misinterpreted something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Kips must be proud of her for finishing the poh because she finishes nothing else
Of course she finished the poh, size of her fat head to the ratio of that tiny lil cream, one application and done I'd say.
---
De chunky nails.

One of the funniest comments in last thread was something like “ah hee-yor make dem nails as tic as me”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀
That was me :LOL: I shall bow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"So that should be intetesting"... eh you've 4 kids going to a play centre? What's the problem hun? She's absolutely fumin she has to mind the 4 of them.. she just has no warmth in her for the kids. Its one bloody afternoon??

Reactions: 27
Those crepes on her stories are the most anaemic looking ones I’ve seen. She posts making breakfast like it’s some big achievement🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Feeding your kids breakfast is not a vibe Grace. It’s a bare necessity

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How desperate are the bulldog and linzi for a night away that they would leave their chikd overnight with someone no capable of adequately caring for her own kids. The mind boggles
---
How desperate are the bulldog and linzi for a night away that they would leave their chikd overnight with someone no capable of adequately caring for her own kids. The mind boggles
ETA meant child!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Tits like cocker spaniel’s ears, can’t say anything to me or I’ll burst into tears!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No we all do it from time to time, go to the play centre for a break but had to laugh that OF COURSE that's Graces plan- couldn't actually do an activity with the kids that she'd have to put any sort of effort in to except for the drive there

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.