Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think she was curing fukin cancer the way she goes on about minding 4 kids! Jesus Christ your SUPPOSED to be an adult. Pathetic behaviour.
She gets so out of breath just speaking she needs to get that checked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’ll come off like I’m nit picking your girl but I think it’s absolutely rank not to put covers on a duvet. Unless you’ll be throwing it out soon. She’s just lazy af again.

Reactions: 23
She looks thrilled to be minding Mags kids doesn’t she 🙄 I’d rather sit in than have to ask my spoilt giant toddler of a sister to mind my kids. You can just tell by her body language and how she speaks that she’s not a bit happy about it.

Reactions: 24
She looks thrilled to be minding Mags kids doesn’t she 🙄 I’d rather sit in than have to ask my spoilt giant toddler of a sister to mind my kids. You can just tell by her body language and how she speaks that she’s not a bit happy about it.
Imagine not being able to take your niece without plastering it on social media..
She truly is an attention seeking bleep.
And will never change.

Reactions: 24
It's really odd to say I'm minding 4 of them today ...really proves she sees being at home as minding her kids as opposed to actually rearing them..she minds them ..then Kips minds them! Like any normal person would say I've my niece and nephew for the day ...wouldn't include their own kids in that !! Hope I'm making sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She is wheezing between each sentence like she is short of breath. Her mouth has been very funny when she's taking lately and I couldn't understand had she a retainer or something in but ove just realised its because she almost has her jaw shut as she's speaking it barely moves, she's so lazy she doesn't even open her mouth properly to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is wheezing between each sentence like she is short of breath. Her mouth has been very funny when she's taking lately and I couldn't understand had she a retainer or something in but ove just realised its because she almost has her jaw shut as she's speaking it barely moves, she's so lazy she doesn't even open her mouth properly to speak.
She's too lazy to open her mouth fully when talking
Now when there's free food, that's another story.
There's no minding on kids that age. They keep each other occupied. She's just raging she has to stay in and mind her own today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just thinking of those numerous skincare ads Grace has done (& every product she is obsessed with)…has she ever admitted to getting Botox? Now I’m no expert as I only got Botox for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago but to me it definitely looks like she does. Surely if you’ve had anti-aging aesthetic treatments & you’re then shilling yet another cream to help with fine lines & wrinkles that’s a bit of contradiction? Like my Botox is still to fully settle with it only being a fortnight but I’ve already had comments from people who I’ve not uttered a word to about it saying how fresh I look, how my skin is glowing.

Reactions: 8
Same skincare ads every time. Spouts the same shite, just inserts this week's brand name onto the old speech.
@skinner
Same skincare ads every time. Spouts the same shite, just inserts this week's brand name onto the old speech.
@Skinner your profile pic! 🤣🤣🤣 God that was such a funny show!!

Agree re grace! A template used , insert different product & regurgitate the same ad! Like how anyone could believe a word out if her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes Grace we are all proud of you. If I was Mags I'm pretty sure I'd never speak to the big lazy shite.

Reactions: 8
💀 from laughing at the comment that she’s so lazy she only opens her mouth to eat. Doesn’t even bother talking properly anymore.

Love how stressed off her low flying baps she seemed having to mind her own kids and two very close relatives. Something she should be able to do with her eyes closed. Second nature. kips will have gotten a phone call after 45 mins. your girl bawling having a meltdown left with “all Dese kids”. But he’s probably there doing the work while she has a 4 hour stress nap in the boffice. Does she bang her bowls in anymore?

This is all such an inconvenience for your girl. She had a day of duck all planned. Ruined now. She really has a face you’d love to hit full force with a Spanner 🔧

“De weather is bad so we’re going to chunky ( 🧌) Munkies”. Sorry eh…. Why are you pretending you’d have taken them outside and done some sort of activity? More lies.
---
I'd hate to send my kids to her for a sleepover 😱😪
They’d come home starving and telling you they had a towel and cushion to sleep on.
Greasy: 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No sign of our Grace in the B2B video...

And do you seriously have to PAY to participate?? The mention of early bird tickets? I never heard the like of it??
My gym does something like this every few months but it's completely voluntary, and you don't pay for it?? Plus the gym owner lays on snacks/drinks etc. It's a great days craic and helps the clients get to know each other a bit better. There would be noone there if we had to pay?😅

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Squeezed into dresses that were clearly too tight, leggings so bet on they almost took flight, Funky Monkey's for the win, cos I don't feel like doing a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.