Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like huge portions for a little kids belly. I don’t have kids so I don’t know but that would even be a big portion for me

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 17
Thread title:
“She used to starve the kids but now they’re force fed. Time to cancel this “mother”, she’s f**ked in the head”

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Imagine if young Grace was force fed food she hated by Anne. She’d be on stories bawling over it saying shes got an ED and flashbacks.
---
Imagine this one roaring at you to eat. I'd have cried into my dinner
Not to get deep and off topic but this tit is pretty triggering for me. She’s making me want to drive to Tallagh and kick her bulb head in.

Reactions: 30
Imagine if young Grace was force fed food she hated by Anne. She’d be on stories bawling over it saying shes got an ED and flashbacks.
---

Not to get deep and off topic but this tit is pretty triggering for me. She’s making me want to drive to Tallagh and kick her bulb head in.
Agreed I feel the same, and then to come on proudly saying that they eat it. Yeah grace they eat it but not willingly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to set an example with the kids she needs to sit down and eat it with them , we all had the same dinner when my kids were young so why isn’t she eating it too?

Reactions: 21
I’m not that mother that panders to my kids. They generally eat what’s put in front of them and yes they love most foods. I cook one dinner for all and we eat together. (Send medal guys I’m bleeping amazing 🤣🤣🤣). But but but I have never ever force fed my kids. She is setting them up for a disaster with food if that’s the kind of parenting tack she is following. This can only further damage the relationship these kids have with her and with food in general. It should be an enjoyable time spent together.

I am actually upset seeing those screenshots yeve put up. She’s a shameful mother.

Reactions: 26
As a 40 year old adult, I can't even go out for dinner with someone who will order fish, I too was made eat it when I was younger and now have huge issues, prob sounds weird, but I can't even look at it on someone else's plate, and don't get me started on navigating the weekly shop so I don't have to go near the fish counter or smell it 🤮🤮 so to see someone making their kids eat it now 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact she says she went through “all that effort” for their dinner speaks volumes. It’s clear she doesn’t put in much effort for feeding them in general. It shouldn’t even cross your mind to record you making 2 meals for your kids on a Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s her smug attitude about it! Thinking she’s a boss ass assertive mother. She expects a round of applause. If my kid was at my sisters and force fed food they hate we’d end up falling out! Although I think mags kids are gone?

She seems like a nasty passive aggressive mother. In a rage she had to mind the kids, owing people left right and centre so she can’t say no. Took her rage out on those poor kids. And she didn’t even eat it herself? (Don’t believe that though). No way2 kids ate all that?Your girl mauled that AND the microwave dinner.

Making a dish I love and forcing my kid (who gags on it) to eat it while I eat something else. What!? She’s a cruel abusive witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hold the duck on here. Shes just openly admitted force feeding them food she previously said makes them gag then whips out a ready meal for herself. Did that just happen. Were they force fed all that pie? Is this honestly what she thinks good parenting is. If shes willing to broadcast that to thousands of people imagine what goes on behind closed doors

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It’s her smug attitude about it! Thinking she’s a boss ass assertive mother. She expects a round of applause. If my kid was at my sisters and force fed food they hate we’d end up falling out! Although I think mags kids are gone?

She seems like a nasty passive aggressive mother. In a rage she had to mind the kids, owing people left right and centre so she can’t say no. Took her rage out on those poor kids. And she didn’t even eat it herself? (Don’t believe that though). No way2 kids ate all that?Your girl mauled that AND the microwave dinner.

Making a dish I love and forcing my kid (who gags on it) to eat it while I eat something else. What!? She’s a cruel abusive witch.
It's so wrong. It's cruel.
I cannot actually believe she put them through that (& gleefully posted about it) & then had a curry herself. Why?

Of all the foods, fish 🐟 is an either love it or hate it food ( I hate it) and she absolutely has said the kids don't like it. So why on earth force it upon them?

I get kids can be picky eaters...but shd knows they don't like fish, so why put them through that trauma. Only upsetting them.

Agree, she probably inhaled most of the fish pie ( & gravy vomit 🤢) on top of her own curry dish

She has sunk to a new low

Reactions: 22
I’m not trying to make a bad joke here but you’d genuinely be happy to hear social services are keeping an eye on those poor kids. The horror that goes on makes me feel sick.not just this, it’s everything combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that effort?

As in the effort of making dinner for your children that most people do every 👏 single 👏 day 👏 ?

How anyone finds her relatable is absolutely beyond me

Reactions: 27
I actually cannot believe what I read. The fact that she didn’t even eat it despite the 6 salmon fillets(!!) says enough. Does she think that’s normal carry on 😵💫

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.