Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at that pic of her in black I can picture the smell of the tan with her sweltering in the heat 🤢 I honestly don’t get how she looked at those boots & thought yip these are perfect for a hen do in Spain at the end of April, especially when they’re experiencing a heatwave at the mo🤷‍♀️ Can you imagine the hack of her if she’d have gotten her hen do abroad?! Sure didn’t she keep that veil on her doing things in the run up to her wedding and even wore it to Westlife 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Herself and Dim probably can’t get over the views this wend. But without realizing it’s everyone just shocked and mortified for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She copied the styling from the picture too, literally scarlet for her.
Ya know, it probably would've been OK had she put it with maybe a pair of gladiator sandals or something, but the boots 🙄🙄
And let's be thankful for small mercies that she actually put the cami underneath it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say Jens journey, Deneez and Niamh (despite her declaration) are counting their lucky stars and money this weekend that they’re not on that hen. It looks absolutely and utterly shite.

Reactions: 28
That get up is up there with the wedding dress !

It's like a nightmare dream catcher! It looks so harsh in thd sunshine & practically everyone else in white!

Her own wedding dress would have been far more appropriate for this No No Boho event!

Reactions: 12
That get up is up there with the wedding dress !

It's like a nightmare dream catcher! It looks so harsh in thd sunshine & practically everyone else in white!

Her own wedding dress would have been far more appropriate for this No No Boho event!
Like, I'm actually getting prickly heat just looking at her.🤣🤣🤣

Even the neckline, she looks so uncomfortable, so stuffed up, the long scraggly hair down all around her, the leather boots. I'd say there's not one bit of her that isn't sweahin

Reactions: 11
I thought Jen was considered one of Doms besties?? Is she a bridesmaid? Find it strange she didnt go if she is..im sure this wkd has been planned a while and she could have organised someone to look after Carter.

Reactions: 3
I thought Jen was considered one of Doms besties?? Is she a bridesmaid? Find it strange she didnt go if she is..im sure this wkd has been planned a while and she could have organised someone to look after Carter.
Not if the wedding is 3 or 4 nights too and then the Dublin hen

Reactions: 8
I dont find it strange. The cost of it alone would be enough to turn me off and an acceptable reason to have to miss it even if it is her bestie and then add in the childcare aspect! duck that. I'm actually not hating Grace's outfits this weekend. Dom's are rank! What the duck will the wedding be like 😂 I've missed this but is grace a bridesmaid?

Reactions: 24
I dont find it strange. The cost of it alone would be enough to turn me off and an acceptable reason to have to miss it even if it is her bestie and then add in the childcare aspect! duck that. I'm actually not hating Grace's outfits this weekend. Dom's are rank! What the duck will the wedding be like 😂 I've missed this but is grace a bridesmaid?
And if she's having a dublin one too, plus it looks like majority there are her and his sisters, and a token gay bff and...Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.