Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciasfather

girls i know this is only a new thread but i’m very proud of the title i came up with and am raging i only managed to post it on the last page of the last thread so can we consider her for the next one (the heah is hoh, limon cello shoh, i’ll go anywhere me kids are noh)

okay back to the thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
She’s in The Sunday Times today for a complaint via the ASAI that was - UPHELD 🎉🎈🎊 Woohoo and she’s on page Treeee - how appropriate 😂
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

ny_style

VIP Member
No matter where she goes, no matter who’s she’s with, you can always rely on her to photograph a plate of food.
Grace could be at the Taj MafuckingHal and she’d be positioning a club sandwich for a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Lads you know she’s sitting there thinking she’s this boss bitch that has to travel for work and then haters gonna hate. I travel for work, and actually work when I get to the location. I don’t sit on my arse at a PR event drinking cocktails and stuffing my face. All the respect in the world for mommas that travel, work and juggle family life cause I don’t even have kids and I’m absolutely wiped from it! You know she’s sitting there thinking she has to be away from them due to work commitments and any criticism is just people shaming a working mother. Something tells me Regatta would continue to sell their raincoats whether Grace abandoned her kids or not. She’s an absolute joke. She just plays being an adult and being a mother, she wouldn’t know how to work a proper job or parent her children if her life depended on it. I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world, what a sad pathetic existence

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Regatta, frittata love flashing my Tata’s, let them hang like udders I hate being a mudder

• Haha
Reactions: 56

jazzbot

VIP Member
Sweet divine mother of the freebie gods.

look at her tagged video on IG. Preview:

5366A1AA-FFAC-4F6F-A54C-B8AE62497E8A.jpeg

TBF that’s so awful I can’t believe a company would put up that kind of footage of someone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52