Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post! Tiny head on a big body 😂😂
She looks deranged - and like a flesh colored sausage - omg that outfit wouldn’t look good on anyone - Am I meant to be “influenced” by this ??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this would influence me NOT to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can see the outline of her black knickers and the reflective shininess of the leggings mean they are stretched to within an inch of their life. She looks like she can’t move from that pose as her boobs/armpits will fall out. Absolutely atrocious ad for womens best.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She's spilling out the sides as per usual. The most unflattering thing you could possibly wear. How does she think she looks good in that???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck it they’re used to dealing with sweaty stinking Greasy Grace. Return your used coat back to them. hole brand deserves it!
Think I’ll send regatta a little email- I wouldn’t buy the brand after seeing them collaborate with Grace. So is that where my money is going? To pay for her free fligh ?
---
Thread suggestion
Faces by grace, what a disgrace...avoiding her kids all over the place !
YESSSS VERY ACCURATE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest grid post! Tiny head on a big body 😂😂
“Strolling the streets???” What she means is “waddling to a chipper around dah corner for a bahered sausage and a tree in wan.” “BAHERED SAUSAGE VIBES FROM YUR GURL IN LONDON ✌

Make it stop please!!!! Lads the shine off that pink clingy mess of an outfit would be visible from outer space.
---
She's on a Regatta freebie and she's posting about Womens Best? 😒🤭🙄
Ah stop the lights

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And Dom has a headache...I wonder why!
Seeing Patrick from Spongbob (Tallaght) Square Pants would give anyone a migraine!!

If she is there in London as an invitee of Regatta, yet using her time / paid for hotel to promote another (competing) brand, then Matchdick would want to pull her aside!

She never ceases to amaze me!

She does not look 🔥 like some of her yes women are commenting. It does nothing for her. Tbh , it would do little for anyone. Dire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And Dom has a headache...I wonder why!
Seeing Patrick from Spongbob (Tallaght) Square Pants would give anyone a migraine!!

If she is there in London as an invitee of Regatta, yet using her time / paid for hotel to promote another (competing) brand, then Matchdick would want to pull her aside!

She never ceases to amaze me!

She does not look 🔥 like some of her yes women are commenting. It does nothing for her. Tbh , it would do little for anyone. Dire
Its worth screenshotting and sending to Regatta, firstly her in the 4th Arc and then the Womens Best. I know Regatta dont do sets like that but still, she's using a trip funded by them to advertise another clothing brand, its so unprofessional

Reactions: 23
She probably has her knife and fork in her hands waiting for more grub to be stuffed into the sausage casing…

C8750E4D-8946-45F7-8CB5-142F6B997C35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.