Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman should be at home tucking her two kids into bed, not having yet another slumber party with her mate ffs 🙄
It’s hard to believe Grace is nearly 35. She goes on like she’s still a teenager in secondary school with her ‘besties’ and sleepovers.

Reactions: 25
I also asked this question before. She isn’t registered as self employed so she could be receiving some sort of social welfare payment. But how is she not registered as self employed with revenue when she needs to declare gifts and her paid ads? Anyone here work for revenue?
How would you know she isn't registered as self employed??
---
Most of them are not registered as self employed. They’re registered as limited companies in of themselves and are then directors of those companies
Possibly. But they would still have to pay tax on their salary from the company and file an income tax return. The company would also have to file accounts and a tax return with Revenue.

Reactions: 6
I remember when my husband used to travel abroad a lot for work and his colleague was a mum of 3. She always felt guilty about being away for work. She would always make time to get to a toy shop and pick up a few bits for the kids then when she was home she would make the most of the time, taking them out to parks and play days. Something you never ever see Grace do is express any kind of sadness about being away from her kids, never gets them so much as a magnet when she’s away and worst of all imo never makes any effort when she is home with them to have quality time. And you just know that she would have it all online if she did bother.

Reactions: 16
Heoeeooor Kips wil ye mind de kids, I'm doin a pod cast for geeeeovvanaaaa for de regahhhha. When's Dom's hen does anyone know??? That will be a minimum of another two nights away for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heoeeooor Kips wil ye mind de kids, I'm doin a pod cast for geeeeovvanaaaa for de regahhhha. When's Dom's hen does anyone know??? That will be a minimum of another two nights away for her.
It's either this weekend or next I think

Reactions: 2
In a way I hope she is, she’ll expose herself. She’s thick, boring and will probably hang someone.
Nah, she has a way of manipulating narratives to make herself look the victim and like she's even halfway decent at her job. Look at all the radio/print she's done and that Lucy interview, zero research is done so she's free to say whatever she likes and paint herself as a hard working (bleeping fantastic) mum just trying to make a living

It's either this weekend or next I think
If she fucks off for Easter 🐣 weekend , given how much she has been away so far this year, she really is a weapon

I wonder is she strolling around London in her sausage casing from WB?

stunned there has been no brekkie pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jen has mentioned some b2b games day this weekend that she’s going to, Imagine she wouldn’t be going if it was dims hen

Reactions: 8
Nah, she has a way of manipulating narratives to make herself look the victim and like she's even halfway decent at her job. Look at all the radio/print she's done and that Lucy interview, zero research is done so she's free to say whatever she likes and paint herself as a hard working (bleeping fantastic) mum just trying to make a living
Unless she preps a script in advance but totally hear you, she loves playing the victim. Has it down to an art.

De trolls ruin me Loife geoo. Really Affects me kids ya know. Are you eating dah? Give it heeor, gimme dah 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jen has mentioned some b2b games day this weekend that she’s going to, Imagine she wouldn’t be going if it was dims hen
she's barely in the gym so I see another injury in her future.
Those games days are grand but if people's form is off, its a recipe for an injury

Yep, see my earlier post asking mags President of the beacon to free up some MRIs next week.
---

You mean st pahs, I’m dying here🤣🤣🤣
Edited but I’m ashamed!
But you know the drill by now. My friends know what I mean and your boy kips is proud of me!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.