Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting cynical in my old age but funny how there’s not a peep from Grace about her anxiety when she’s off gallivanting here, there & everywhere. And same applies to Dom & her illness- discharged herself hospital previously to go on a freebie break.
It REALLY pisses me off. The two of them milking really serious illnesses. Happy to use it for attention though.

Reactions: 14
Uh oh look who’s hammered already 🥴
0A2C5712-975D-4BF0-B55C-7B8B9B219289.jpeg

the mother of two amongst the responsibility free ladies
---
Snap 😂 and a funny knee and pissy pants
Just had a proper look. That looks like an actual sweat or piss stain! Don’t know which is worse!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sooooo influenced to buy a crop seh after seeing pissy pants model a pair on her regetta trip.

She’s a scream 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m no Dim Dom fan, but at least she’s doing her job, unlike Greasy (as per usual).

She not only managed to not advertise other brands, but she also filmed images of the clothes, tagged the brand and Giovanna so that her posts might be reshared…. It’s not rocket surgery Greasy!

Greasy has thus far engagaed in sausage cos-play and made sure that she keeps her figure in tip top sausage shape for future sausage themed opportunities with womens best, by stuffing her wobble chops non stop (paid for by someone else, of course)

Regahha must be VERY PROUD OF HER!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m no Dim Dom fan, but at least she’s doing her job, unlike Greasy (as per usual).

She not only managed to not advertise other brands, but she also filmed images of the clothes, tagged the brand and Giovanna so that her posts might be reshared…. It’s not rocket surgery Greasy!

Greasy has thus far engagaed in sausage cos-play and made sure that she keeps her figure in tip top sausage shape for future sausage themed opportunities with womens best, by stuffing her wobble chops non stop (paid for by someone else, of course)

Sausage cos play 🤭🤭😅😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why, oh why does she always stand with her head stuck into her shoulders?!?! It only emphasises her round face and larger figure.

I was told by a photographer friend to always try to look up slightly into the lens, and have your shoulders down and slightly back to create a leaner silhouette. I'm no slim jim either so had asked for posing 'tips' that would make me look less like a melted jellytot!🤣
Like tilt your head up slightly or just your eyes?...asking for a friend... cough
---

How dare you. Grace will do a Reels in 5 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a big head but her body is still bigger!? 😵💫

here Moe and deano oil be back in de gym when oim back. Ready to try some personal bests 🥴

4822D643-DC91-4CDF-83C8-57BAD79137CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she propped the phone on the window sill to that that photo you can see the curtain at the side 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the story with a sea themed event in central London? What the duck has regatta got to do with the sea?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.