Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is taking the almighty piss now! Off again! When was she last spotted in Regatta clothes?! ( apart for her frolicking in the woods with Dom, but that was months ago!)

Literally ANY excuse to be away from home. She hasn't a shred of integrity.

So at least gone 2 days ( minimum one night over there)

Again, they must just see large following & book these twits.
Excuse me but she wore her regahah coah to the merrion hotel at Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads you know she’s sitting there thinking she’s this boss witch that has to travel for work and then haters gonna hate. I travel for work, and actually work when I get to the location. I don’t sit on my arse at a PR event drinking cocktails and stuffing my face. All the respect in the world for mommas that travel, work and juggle family life cause I don’t even have kids and I’m absolutely wiped from it! You know she’s sitting there thinking she has to be away from them due to work commitments and any criticism is just people shaming a working mother. Something tells me Regatta would continue to sell their raincoats whether Grace abandoned her kids or not. She’s an absolute joke. She just plays being an adult and being a mother, she wouldn’t know how to work a proper job or parent her children if her life depended on it. I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world, what a sad pathetic existence

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The problem with this one is she is around a long time now and she has herself well protected . She has turned off messages from people who don't follow her so she cant receive criticism,if you follow her and criticise her you are blocked and she keeps her numbers. Any comments on her page are deleted our maxi fights back for her, don't know if mags is anymore. She has comments off on tictok and I don't think she reads here . She is now only a hanger on , a plus one but she has no shame so she will keep taking . She has no motivation in life, no real interest in anything just freebies and doing the least possible. Eventually though the brands will leave , its happened already , she has become toxic to be associated with , she is not at the bigger events it would appear . She is already fading and with each mess up she won't get invited back ...and at the end of it all she will have missed her kids childhoods...for what!

Reactions: 32
Ok so she is Dom's plus one again she really has no shame at all then. Literally jumping ship from her own kids to hold dims hand 🤦🤦 at this stage I don't know which of them is worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah a plus again. So on that scenario did Dom just ask Grabby first or did she ask her other pals ..and ...shocker...they all had better things to do than fly to London for a fashion show featuring fleeces?

The girl has zero shame. Is she even wearing a Regatta top in that pic?

If she's a plus one, does she have to mark it as gifted/ pr?

Clearly the article in the Irish Times had zero effect on her.

Reactions: 8
Only consolation for her kids is that they’re probably so used to it at this stage that they consider it the norm for her to be so absent and totally uninterested in their lives. Such an absolute shame, two beautiful kids and she doesn’t realize how good she has it. And as much as we all say Kips is also to blame, and he evidently is partly to blame, I really don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as she is. I’d say he can’t depend on her to look after the kids and that’s why they’re still in Creche and after school because he can’t look after them if he’s working til 5ish and Grace couldn’t be bothered with them
I’d say she’d have an almighty meltdown at Chris if he dared suggest them being at home with her, I honestly think she’s the type you can’t say boo too or have to walk on eggshells around. I’d say shes very hard to live with.

Reactions: 16
Ok so she is Dom's plus one again she really has no shame at all then. Literally jumping ship from her own kids to hold dims hand 🤦🤦 at this stage I don't know which of them is worse.
Didn’t they do a regatta collab together she got Dom on her reels showing the coats which were already sold out?!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t they do a regatta collab together she got Dom on her reels showing the coats which were already sold out?!
Yip thats the one. Its a post on her page...in November! Not whisper about Regatta since! ( open to correction!)
She's hardly integral to selling / promoting Regatta products!
She's more associated with Fritata!

Perhaps she'll show a pic of herself horsing into a Fritata at Regattah event! ( that ones for free Regatta!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Regatta, frittata love flashing my Tata’s, let them hang like udders I hate being a mudder

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Fuckin devo here after seeing her at Jens book launch, I have the same Gillet as her from pamela scot 🤦🏼‍♀️ I may never wear it again now 😂
---

They'll be put into Easter camps for the whole 2 weeks there's no way she'll have them at home not a fuxkin chance she wouldnt be able to cope!!
The difference here is, you
The problem with this one is she is around a long time now and she has herself well protected . She has turned off messages from people who don't follow her so she cant receive criticism,if you follow her and criticise her you are blocked and she keeps her numbers. Any comments on her page are deleted our maxi fights back for her, don't know if mags is anymore. She has comments off on tictok and I don't think she reads here . She is now only a hanger on , a plus one but she has no shame so she will keep taking . She has no motivation in life, no real interest in anything just freebies and doing the least possible. Eventually though the brands will leave , its happened already , she has become toxic to be associated with , she is not at the bigger events it would appear . She is already fading and with each mess up she won't get invited back ...and at the end of it all she will have missed her kids childhoods...for what!
Anyone can message her whether you follow her or not, her story replies are turned off for everyone, anyone can just go to her page to send her a message!!

She's an absolute has been at those stage, even Dom and Jen are getting more gigs than her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:
Im a lazy lump, if anything takes effort I get the hump. Gimme dis gimme dah, I'm off out the door at the drop of a hah

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think the Dom plus one gravy train will stop for grease once Dom is married and yer man will step in more...then kids etc, she'll be left behind.

Reactions: 10
Fascinated by Dim Dom’s recovery time, more energy than ever. Pair of losers the two of them.

Grease loves being her plus 1, can eat all Dom’s portion too. Freebies!!!!! Ekkkk wonder wa lunch we’ll get! will der be choc lits on our beds DOm!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.