Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3 venue wedding is beyond ridiculous, i know its their wedding and they can do it their way but its incredibly selfish.

Reactions: 28
That’s not even the worst of it. Her 3 day wedding is ridiculous. Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Day 1: venue 1: dinner pre wedding
Day 2: pack up and drive to wedding venue 2 .
day 3: pack up and drive to day 3 venue.
Dim’s wedding weekend is beyond ridiculous, it’s lot to ask people to attend a wedding in general but to have people move from venue to venue is a LOT to ask people, it’s unfair and selfish.

Reactions: 16
Dim’s wedding weekend is beyond ridiculous, it’s lot to ask people to attend a wedding in general but to have people move from venue to venue is a LOT to ask people, it’s unfair and selfish.
They also don't have enough rooms for guests to stay on the wedding night so they have to find alternative accommodation for that too! It's a tit show! I wonder will Grace get a room at the venue or will she be raging having to get a taxi at the end of the night!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you want a 3 day wedding cool. But pick a place that can host that kind of wedding.

I also think it’s selfish she picked such a messy set up north of Dublin in multiple venues when his side are coming from Cork!

Reactions: 16
Obvs 3 day wedding at 3 different heavily discounted places then! 🙄🙄
If you want a 3 day wedding cool. But pick a place that can host that kind of wedding.

I also think it’s selfish she picked a place north of Dublin when his side are coming from Cork!

Reactions: 6
That’s not even the worst of it. Her 3 day wedding is ridiculous. Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Ah stop that's ridiculous!
Moving more than Fossets Circus 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oil tell ya one person it won’t inconvenience… she can pretend she got lost in the third venue and go missing for a few days.

Your girl will be there in a boohoo ball gown with de voddie shohs lined up at de bar at each venue across de 3 days. Huuu wants to limbooo??? 🥴 let’s do a reeellls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Delusions of grandeur! I bet Dom gets way more freebies than Grace did- your girl will be bulling

Delusions of grandeur! I bet Dom gets way more freebies than Grace did- your girl will be bulling
Only freebies your girl got was the misspelled sign and the photo prints?

Was the table plan or something else small gifted?

She tried to get a discount off the dress but no luck there. Dim gets paid work off said boutique 4 months later. Awks!

• Haha
I haven't gone to the Day 2 of the last couple of weddings I've been at. It used to just be a few drinks in the same venue or the local closer to the couples home but now it's morphed in to an event in itself so have just said 'no more', enough is spent on the wedding day itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sweet divine mother of the freebie gods.

look at her tagged video on IG. Preview:

5366A1AA-FFAC-4F6F-A54C-B8AE62497E8A.jpeg

TBF that’s so awful I can’t believe a company would put up that kind of footage of someone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I haven't gone to the Day 2 of the last couple of weddings I've been at. It used to just be a few drinks in the same venue or the local closer to the couples home but now it's morphed in to an event in itself so have just said 'no more', enough is spent on the wedding day itself.
Same here, it’s just too much expense. Very hard on his family to say no as family, but genuinely I know my mam would have pulled me aside and said cop the fook on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree. I had a day 2 more so for my family. I did invite all guests but made sure I let people know there’s no pressure what so ever and to come to whatever part they wanted. I even told them to skip the ceremony if they wanted 🤣

Reactions: 7
Only freebies your girl got was the misspelled sign and the photo prints?

Was the table plan or something else small gifted?

She tried to get a discount off the dress but no luck there. Dim gets paid work off said boutique 4 months later. Awks!
Think she managed to beg a pair of knock-off Jimmy Choos from a bridal boutique but no luck on the real deal from Brown Thomas despite her filming herself trying shoes on in her Women’s Best get-up. She’ll be raging to spend €4k on her dress if Dom get hers free.

Remember that denim jacket from The White Gallery with “ride or die” on it she wore to her break away with Krispy after their wedding - still shudder at them filming feeding each other dessert🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

this doesn’t even include that they are doing the legal wedding during the week leading up the wedding so his family will probably have to come up for that too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Think she managed to beg a pair of knock-off Jimmy Choos from a bridal boutique but no luck on the real deal from Brown Thomas despite her filming herself trying shoes on in her Women’s Best get-up. She’ll be raging to spend €4k on her dress if Dom get hers free.

Remember that denim jacket from The White Gallery with “ride or die” on it she wore to her break away with Krispy after their wedding - still shudder at them filming feeding each other dessert🥴
Surprised she didn’t flog that jacket on Depop. She must be *shudder* planning to wear it again. over mags bridesmaid dress maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the video on tik tok in the red jumpsuit
She filters the life out of her pictures people tell her she looks amazing how would that not wreck your mental health and she’s clearly conscious of her weight you can see her hiding her belly with the bag

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.