Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of dim on greases stories the more I’m starting to dislike her.. dim, Chris, the bulldog and nanny Anne have a lot to answer for regarding grease and her kids.. they need to stop fuelling the bleep and give her a few home truths!

Reactions: 30
The more I see of dim on greases stories the more I’m starting to dislike her.. dim, Chris, the bulldog and nanny Anne have a lot to answer for regarding grease and her kids.. they need to stop fuelling the bleep and give her a few home truths!
Buh what abouh her anxihee.. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your Girl still pushing herself💪💪💪Kips is proud of her anyway😝
Honestly she has no back issues AT ALL after all the back drama and injections in the Beacon. 🙄 And this is from somebody with an actual bad back. No doctor or consultant or feckin physiotherapist would tell anybody after a seemingly “horrific” back injury to proceed with what she’s doing in the gym.
She Probably went and had the injection just to get me time in the hospital and more me time to rest in her teenage bedroom away from her family. FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But gaaaalllllzzz she's just so relatable showing us all that she too can fail at stuff. Thank you Grace for showing me that you aren't perfect after all. 🫨🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly she has no back issues AT ALL after all the back drama and injections in the Beacon. 🙄 And this is from somebody with an actual bad back. No doctor or consultant or feckin physiotherapist would tell anybody after a seemingly “horrific” back injury to proceed with what she’s doing in the gym.
She Probably went and had the injection just to get me time in the hospital and more me time to rest in her teenage bedroom away from her family. FFS!
Did she even get an injection? I thought the MRI cured her?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe any doctors or injections were involved. Her story never added up. She said that stuff to justify it. Her back pain only occurred when responsibility came a knocking.

no offence to phd surgeon dr mags who was very involved in this, please don’t log on and scold me about your job description 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be trying to ‘injure’ herself again to get out of minding her lodgers named Hayden and Sienna

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did she even have an MRI? I can only remember a pic she took of the outside of the hospital? I don't remember her giving any info about the scan or her treatment plan.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.