Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three is always a crowd with friendships.

What will Grace do when her +1 disappears as Dim Dom gets up the duff? Denise will be off grid for years with twins and Jen always puts her son first.
She’ll resort to anxiehe as an excuse until Maxi finds some young z lister fellow slob with no manners for her to hang out with.

Reactions: 10
The thing that strikes me watching her recently, I really do wonder did she ever have anything like the level of anxiety she was reporting or was she just at home with her kids more? She’s never really around them now and not a peep of mental health issues anymore

Reactions: 25
100% agree on the jealously of Jen from thick and thicker, I’d say they are thinking they are the special ones getting all of the invites and tit whereas Jen actually cares about her son and is doing something productive for them and build a future, I.e. books sales actually have a positive contribution to their lives whereas what does a 3 course dinner contribute to the Mongey-Gernon family aside from growing Graces waist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah she had a Brian fart over the mini eggs god love her , she forget to mention she also has diarrhoea of the mouth as well 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She obviously didn't have much time to throw together those buns. Looks like she iced them when they were still warm 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I might be reaching here but it’s pretty crappy how little fuss Dim and Grease have made of their besties book. I’m sure it’s a huge milestone for Jen personally given where she was mentally and physically just a few years ago.

Dumb and Dumber are thick as thieves. Screams passive aggressive jealousy towards Jen to me. Oh look at us living the high life with our voddie shohs reels and Dim obsessed with her wedding. It’s like two sad immature witches in school being nasty because they’re jealous of someone doing well. They’ve barely acknowledged her book. Grease showed up to her launch filthy looking and just to feed herself no doubt.

Wouldn’t kill them to host a night in one of their houses or something to toast and congratulate Jen and make a little fuss about her. Can you imagine (please try) if Grease launched a book? It’d be like her multiple hens all over again.

I see the green eyed monster big time.
Frenemies!
Oh I wholeheartedly agree there. Jealousy is a disgusting trait- and Jen's best pals are treating her like shite. I'm not even sure that Dim Dom even acknowledged or attended the book launch. Jen could do herself a favour and run a mile from them.

Reactions: 14
Ah she had a Brian fart over the mini eggs god love her , she forget to mention she also has diarrhoea of the mouth as well 🤦‍♀️
And if she did why the duck would she not record the video again. Takes 2 minutes. So bleeping lazy

Reactions: 8
Ah look at Greasy’s drunken buns 🥴. Aren’t they CUH?

Oive worked so hard.
Gimme dah! 🧁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So is Dom’s hen next weekend? Easter?

do we think your girl is going to show up tomorrow at b2b for a planned injury. Only a week long recovery needed cos she’ll be off to indulge abroad next week for Beavis’ hen.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Dim picked Easter! Everything is more expensive and crappy for anyone with kids. Unless it was on purpose so Faces wouldn’t go…..

but she’ll be at the airport early

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she still brand ambassador for St Patrick's Hospital?
I’ve got a feeling she was told to do nothing. They’d appointed her ambassador, the tit hit the fan over it and to save face they couldn’t dump her. So she was probably told to just keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Dim picked Easter! Everything is more expensive and crappy for anyone with kids. Unless it was on purpose so Faces wouldn’t go…..

but she’ll be at the airport early
That’s not even the worst of it. Her 3 day wedding is ridiculous. Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Day 1: venue 1: dinner pre wedding
Day 2: pack up and drive to wedding venue 2 .
day 3: pack up and drive to day 3 venue.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.