Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just check followers as far as i know .
And that's the problem. They are as bad as the influencers! I get companies need to reach an audience to sell. But surely to Hod there is even a tiny bit of research in to aligning a brand ( eg Regatta) with an influencer ( eg Anyone but Grace...Roz Purcell comes to mind)

Grace is not an outdoorsy person. She hasn't even walked (read: sat on the bench) the dog in ages!

Surely people are copping on to the fact these gobshites are "obssessed" with a different brand every week as they get paid _ gifted all the stuff!
---
Wasn't that for the Giovanna Fletcher range that was sold out before any of the ads even came out for it. The mind boggles how all this works. Paying someone to advertise something that can't be bought. 🤔
Just sums up her level of 'professionalism'

Very much "computer says no" vibbeeezzzz off her!

She is worse than useless!!!!

Reactions: 11
Thread title-
Faces by Grace, shes such a has been,The most absent mother I have ever seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
And that's the problem. They are as bad as the influencers! I get companies need to reach an audience to sell. But surely to Hod there is even a tiny bit of research in to aligning a brand ( eg Regatta) with an influencer ( eg Anyone but Grace...Roz Purcell comes to mind)

Grace is not an outdoorsy person. She hasn't even walked (read: sat on the bench) the dog in ages!

Surely people are copping on to the fact these gobshites are "obssessed" with a different brand every week as they get paid _ gifted all the stuff!
---

Just sums up her level of 'professionalism'

Very much "computer says no" vibbeeezzzz off her!

She is worse than useless!!!!
Regattas customers are mainly families and young mothers. Their stuff wouldn’t hold up in extreme weather outside of Ireland so it’s mainly used for kids, walking, school runs and standing at the side lines.

Reactions: 5
Regattas customers are mainly families and young mothers. Their stuff wouldn’t hold up in extreme weather outside of Ireland so it’s mainly used for kids, walking, school runs and standing at the side lines.
Fair enough...but she does none of that either!
---
It will be interesting to see which other huns travelling over to London for this?

Reactions: 9
Honestly don't know how she has the energy
I went to Spain last week.for 5 days and I'm.exauted
airports are exhausting

Reactions: 11
Only consolation for her kids is that they’re probably so used to it at this stage that they consider it the norm for her to be so absent and totally uninterested in their lives. Such an absolute shame, two beautiful kids and she doesn’t realize how good she has it. And as much as we all say Kips is also to blame, and he evidently is partly to blame, I really don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as she is. I’d say he can’t depend on her to look after the kids and that’s why they’re still in Creche and after school because he can’t look after them if he’s working til 5ish and Grace couldn’t be bothered with them

Reactions: 18
In fecken bulling. I bought a new regatta jacket and wore it yesterday on my 10k, otherwise I'd return it. Grace has never walked a 10k in her life, why is she worthy of free outdoor clothes, or free anything.
duck it they’re used to dealing with sweaty stinking Greasy Grace. Return your used coat back to them. hole brand deserves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In fecken bulling. I bought a new regatta jacket and wore it yesterday on my 10k, otherwise I'd return it. Grace has never walked a 10k in her life, why is she worthy of free outdoor clothes, or free anything.
Email them and tell them. Ask for a refund because you don't believe their influencer has morals in line with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At this stage her kids would be more surprised if she was home. They wouldn’t be used to her in any of their routines, probably doesn’t faze them that she is gone again

Reactions: 16
Her account really needs to be hacked at this stage. Maxi must of pulled some strings. She has some actually neck. Hasn't looked at her kids in over a week now.

Reactions: 10
The kids need to be taken off them two at this stage.

Wait till Si is old enough (in Grabbys eyes) to look after Hayden. Your girl will be on cloud 9.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No matter where she goes, no matter who’s she’s with, you can always rely on her to photograph a plate of food.
Grace could be at the Taj MafuckingHal and she’d be positioning a club sandwich for a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Honestly don't know how she has the energy
I went to Spain last week.for 5 days and I'm.exauted
airports are exhausting
Don’t worry about our grace… she had form of going to Starbucks in the airport for a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember thinking at the time that she seemed to be raging to be pregnant with S cos they had just got the apartment with Dom and her ex
And the dope wouldn’t have the tac to keep that to herself. a total witch! She really is a giant baby that never grew up.

It’s so sad she has two helpless kids at her mercy.

Reactions: 8
Don’t worry about our grace… she had form of going to Starbucks in the airport for a nap.
That was so amazing:ROFLMAO: and 100% her own fault. Expecting to be let on without a negative antigen, in the height of it all when it couldnt have been clearer, it was just about being personally responsible.
Nope, this absolute tagnut arrives at the gate expecting to be let on, then throws a tantrum, cries and has a nap.

Whats it detectives say, a guilty man in custody will go to sleep, he's caught and knows it. An innocent person will be up the walls. She didn't give a flying duck about not getting home. If you were that upset, would you nap??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was so amazing:ROFLMAO: and 100% her own fault. Expecting to be let on without a negative antigen, in the height of it all when it couldnt have been clearer, it was just about being personally responsible.
Nope, this absolute tagnut arrives at the gate expecting to be let on, then throws a tantrum, cries and has a nap
Is it a surprise to anyone that she was one of the assholes early on in covid who did nothing to help slow down the pandemic in any form.

- Showed up to collect her freebie sketchers and the place had to be deep cleaned after once they knew she was positive.

- Went door to door trick or treating knowing she had covid.

- Expects international covid testing rules to be bent for her.

Reactions: 12
Don't fret trolls.. Grace will go to London, show us some food, London vibezzz, and not showcase one bit of Regatta clothing until next week when it's completely sold out.

Whoever said yesterday that her making cupcakes was to cover her for another few days of absenteeism was dead on the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She hadn't got the kids yesterday for the cupcakes or they would have been wheeled out for content. I'd say they have forgotten her by now she's a waste of a uterus.

Reactions: 15
I would be ashamed of myself if my 5 year old exhibited signs of anxiety and I continued to prioritize the filling of my own cup.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.