Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Doubt it. I'd say they are there for the full week. She's gonna hit a huge low when she comes back home. She'll be counting down to the next trip away. I really hope they have a holiday planned with the kids but I seriously doubt it.
Eh hello the kids have all ready been to Portugal for 48 hours and have nannys caravan to look forward to. Can't be spoiling them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

JoniM

Thought Mags bday pic was very mean spirited. Her beautiful little boy getting ruined on SM?? The 2 of them are enormous cunts

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I might be reaching here but it’s pretty shitty how little fuss Dim and Grease have made of their besties book. I’m sure it’s a huge milestone for Jen personally given where she was mentally and physically just a few years ago.

Dumb and Dumber are thick as thieves. Screams passive aggressive jealousy towards Jen to me. Oh look at us living the high life with our voddie shohs reels and Dim obsessed with her wedding. It’s like two sad immature bitches in school being nasty because they’re jealous of someone doing well. They’ve barely acknowledged her book. Grease showed up to her launch filthy looking and just to feed herself no doubt.

Wouldn’t kill them to host a night in one of their houses or something to toast and congratulate Jen and make a little fuss about her. Can you imagine (please try) if Grease launched a book? It’d be like her multiple hens all over again.

I see the green eyed monster big time.
Frenemies!

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
If only she was half as proud of those beautiful kiddies as she is of herself 🙄🙄🙄
Everything has to be this big "thing" (if that makes sense).
It can't just be, oh I lost a few lbs, it's "I'm so proud I'm getting back to my old body". Or I took up running, no no, its "I'm so proud of ME I joined a running club". Cleaning the counters, tidying the fucking House, making the kids god damn lunches Everything is a big thing to her that she's so fucking proud of.
Grow up you absolute idiot and take a bit of pride in your children rather than the day to day tasks you have to do to survive the real world.
Rant over

Reactions: 36

Flatout

Long long time luker here.. I'm 28 years old with no kids, and no nieces or nephews, me and my siblings (younger than me) are trying to live our BeSt LiVes post covid..but this one has a better life than us all. I personally don't want kids at the moment but I can't truly hand on heart say, I see these mistakes, and I would never be like this as a parent. She behaves like I do. Minus the kids... the mind boggles..

• Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
100% agree on the jealously of Jen from thick and thicker, I’d say they are thinking they are the special ones getting all of the invites and shit whereas Jen actually cares about her son and is doing something productive for them and build a future, I.e. books sales actually have a positive contribution to their lives whereas what does a 3 course dinner contribute to the Mongey-Gernon family aside from growing Graces waist?

• Haha
  • Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
I hope Jens book gets to No1. Say what you want about her but ger page is worlds away from Grace's. As a single parent she deserves a break. The fact that Grace will be RAGING is a bonus!!

Reactions: 35

minimoan

Don't fret trolls.. Grace will go to London, show us some food, London vibezzz, and not showcase one bit of Regatta clothing until next week when it's completely sold out.

Whoever said yesterday that her making cupcakes was to cover her for another few days of absenteeism was dead on the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jazzbot

VIP Member
I walked by Eason's earlier and Jen was sitting there on her own. Mortified for her.
This is where her 'friends' should come in. If my friend was signing in our local, she wouldn't even have to ask, we'd be there all day just in case any lulls and to show our support. They are all a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Aoma

Chatty Member
Please please PLEASE don’t kick me out, and I know it’s probably photoshopped to the high heavens, but she looks really good in the red outfit.

.. Goodbye

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Who's manky Mo?
Look up Moe_b2b

rough af. No manners, always training and sweating topless. But all jokes aside he seems to be Jens rock.

now let’s not forget either the many eye witness reports that Jen photoshops versus real life BUT no doubting a huge overall to her health happened and she had a terrible domestic abuse experience that she doesn’t milk imo but now public speaks about to help others. I’ve also lost count how many times she’s put her son’s needs ahead of freebie events.

Compared to grease there is no comparison really.

jazzbot

VIP Member
How’r yiz *hic* jush after polishing off a few sneaky shohs of voddie. You know how it iz ladies on a Turrss-dah nigh 🥴
D7964BAE-1C9F-469D-A49C-C8F50DEE5170.png

NEOW Oi ate all de cupcakes so o’im making more so if Oi double de recipe for 4 o’il end up wihh .. eh so like if I find and double dem Easter icing eggs dere and eh yea sure o’il have lots. What are dem crèmey eggs things.
E618701B-84F4-46E7-BE57-0CEBCC263BFE.png

ah Shuddup ffs Koips knows wha I mean and is proud of me 🥴 sienna!! Will ya hand mammy greasy her glass with de red waher in it, gimme dah 🍷 🥴

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
She's not fucking pregnant jesus christ.

I'm sorry but the girl is obese!
What is the obsession about her being pregnant? She eats and drinks rings around herself!