Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only freebies your girl got was the misspelled sign and the photo prints?

Was the table plan or something else small gifted?

She tried to get a discount off the dress but no luck there. Dim gets paid work off said boutique 4 months later. Awks!
Think she begged those bloody hangers everyone has now for the dresses morning of wedding.

Reactions: 8
And if she did why the duck would she not record the video again. Takes 2 minutes. So bleeping lazy
Ah this is a well known insta-hun strategy. Accidentally-on-purpose misquote something, or do you see them all saying “Happy Wednesday” and it’s actually Tuesday etc, so then the sheep flock to their messages to DM them the correct day or whatever and their engagement takes a boost. It’s desperate times content. Gorry is another one always at that.

Reactions: 19
I just spotted Grace on Kelly Fitzsimons Stories and I really think she is pregnant, that could be the hiding with the handbag? You need to watch the whole thing to see what I mean.
Yeah that’s a beer gut

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ft
I just spotted Grace on Kelly Fitzsimons Stories and I really think she is pregnant, that could be the hiding with the handbag? You need to watch the whole thing to see what I mean.
She's pregnant allright, pregnant with a baby Guinness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's not bleeping pregnant jesus christ.

I'm sorry but the girl is obese!
What is the obsession about her being pregnant? She eats and drinks rings around herself!

Reactions: 34
She’s literally had 2 x 3 course meals in one day this week. She can’t say no to freebies.

Showing up every now and then, barely breaks a sweat in B2B won’t burn off the kinda intake she has.

We’ve seen her serve herself a loaf of bread with her soup ffs. Great advertisement for the gym programmes in B2B.

Reactions: 9
She’s literally had 2 x 3 course meals in one day this week. She can’t say no to freebies.

Showing up every now and then, barely breaks a sweat in B2B won’t burn off the kinda intake she has.

We’ve seen her serve herself a loaf of bread with her soup ffs. Great advertisement for the gym programmes in B2B.
💯 the greed just oozes out of her. The beggy lifestyle will do her no favours in the long run.

If she was pregnant she would have announced it as soon as she pissed on the stick. She has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the Huns are all out to shame her😄

• Haha
I was out for breakfast this morning with a work colleague then I went for dinner this evening with my family I feel physically sick
I don’t know how she does it eating all those meals out most days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.