Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never knew some cruises go to cruise owned islands.. especially a section of Haiti that they have segregated 😥 she hasn't put me off cruises for life but she has put me off this particular one. It doesn't say luxury, more like bargain basement.

Also, Jen put up a story that she's in Grace's house now house sitting with Denise so Grace really was announcing that her house was vacant for about a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hands down the best thing for me that she’s worn in weeks is this. Titty drooping aside:
2E86BC01-D7AF-4AD6-A5CE-38D33BCACB5E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is that the one she wore night before wedding too? It’s lovely on her.
Yeah. It’s so nice. When she dresses to suit her shape she looks half the size she does in those cut out “boho” rags she’s obsessed with. I doubt she even had to photoshop that one.

Reactions: 20
She looked well last night. Little bit of effort, well groomed. Will she ever stop wearing white?!?!

I’m loling, it autocorrected “white” to “shite” and I feel “will she ever stop wearing shite” is also a legitimate question 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The way grace and Chris speak to each other is odd ! They are an odd couple and she’s completely obsessed with him although I don’t think she ever got over that fella in oz

Reactions: 17
I think what drives me the most the last few days is when she'll go "what are we doing kips?" "What was it kips?"
You're 34. You either know what you're doing and trying to be "cewh" or you're an idiot. She relies on him for validation of every inane thought that enters her head, even the time she messaged him while he was in work to talk about the mean "misogynist" dog walker.

My fella would literally tell me to cop on if I was putting on the feather head/dopey act to be cute 😂 the way Kips talks to her you can tell is "jokey" but there's an undertone to every joke and if she's so "helpless" and 'reliant" on him to organise and know everything she's doing then that's bound to put a strain on the romantic side of a relationship!

Reactions: 30
She really really needs to start dressing for her shape!!! Enough of the “wear the crop top” shite! They do nothing for her! The pink one barely covered her boobs! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The white dress is lovely on her! Probably 100% photoshopped like but far better than her arse skimming baby doll dresses!!

Reactions: 15
She really really needs to start dressing for her shape!!! Enough of the “wear the crop top” shite! They do nothing for her! The pink one barely covered her boobs! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The white dress is lovely on her! Probably 100% photoshopped like but far better than her arse skimming baby doll dresses!!
She’s to old and to tall for those kind
If dresses lives in the past it’s like she wants the child like recognition I’m a sweet little girl🙄

Reactions: 8
I've done 2 Disney Cruises, we loved them, can't wait to be back on board (with my children), there is a kids club and a nursery on board. I think both hers are old enough for kids club (free) and amazing, couldn't get my son out of there. Disney ship seems a lot nicer, the stops we went on were more appealing (did both Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries) and could have adult time as well as family time. She makes anything look dull!

Reactions: 2
Why does she pick up the phone to do a story and then spend half the time addressing somebody off camera? I agree, this 'banter' with Chris is cringeworthy. You'd put up with it if you'd called into friends, but nobody is forcing her to do a story with zero info about where they're off to tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.