Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be demanding another honeymoon especially because her two friends regular holidays looked WAY better than her actual honeymoon

If she’d have gone off insta for the week and posted only 1 or 2 typical tropical blue waters/cocktail/palm tree pics we would all have been fooled by an idyllic Caribbean honeymoon paradise but oh no the over sharing has bitten her in the BUH 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can see the whole shape of her belly in the white dress?? Wonder what it's like when she sits down? Nah sorry it's a no from me.

Reactions: 50
She hasn’t sold me on this Caribbean cruise on that particular ship, but would love to go. So if any recommendations on the best cruise liner/itinerary etc! Mediterranean as well👍
Symphony, harmony or wonder of the seas. They are all the newest ships with Royal Caribbean. Honestly the best holiday iv ever been on

Reactions: 10
You can see the whole shape of her belly in the white dress?? Wonder what it's like when she sits down? Nah sorry it's a no from me.
It's strange that she wouldn't wear shape wear? I'm a size 10 but after kids I've a wobbly tummy and in something like that I'd wear a pair of spanx or the equivalent. Just to pull me in. Otherwise I thought she looked really well in that dress with her hair pulled back.

Reactions: 11
Only mention of the kids today was saying she'll keep a copy of the RSVP magazine placement beg she secured for them....

And repeating what was already said by another poster but she needs to stop begging for a TWG and Rue De Seine re-post. Not going to happen. Stop it Grease! It's pitiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Tits swinging free in Haiti I see 🫣 will we just start a gofundme page for a bra for her or what?

She needs to dress for the body she has, not the body she wants.. those dresses are not her friend

Reactions: 19
It's strange that she wouldn't wear shape wear? I'm a size 10 but after kids I've a wobbly tummy and in something like that I'd wear a pair of spanx or the equivalent. Just to pull me in. Otherwise I thought she looked really well in that dress with her hair pulled back.
All the clothes she wears look
Like cheap tat she makes none of it look nice always completely different from the AF pic she shows 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Was there a pic of them on the horse?! Another bizarre dress choice today for "Labeh Dee"

Jesus lads, go on tripadvisor and flick through the reviews for Labedee. It sounds grim.
The way she says ‘cruise’ it’s like ‘croooz’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?
Do your ears hang low?

Just exchange ears 👂 for tits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She barely wears a bra….there’s no way she would wear shapewear 😂😂😂

we don’t need to see the outline of you guh grace

Grace sitting on a lounger, in a part of Haiti owned by the cruise company, segregated to keep the poverty striken locals out, “this is more my vibe”. Um, ok grace.

She is literally the most uncultured unaware swine that ever existed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She lost the run of herself with the ohotoshopping and that white dress.
Huge chunk missing between her arm and waist. .....🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she say ‘I have A REELS I will share’ 🤯

Christ I’ll lose it over her inability to grasp and express herself in basic English

Insta as a platform is her job and she can’t learn the vocabulary

Utter laziness - bare minimum with anything is all she will ever do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The white dress is gorgeous on her. None of us should feel like we have to wear shapewear, it’s uncomfortable 😣 the cut out dress does nothing at all for her

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t sold me on this Caribbean cruise on that particular ship, but would love to go. So if any recommendations on the best cruise liner/itinerary etc! Mediterranean as well👍
Follow Sarah slattery the travel expert on Instagram she's on a cruise now great detail and she's on the med.

Reactions: 8
She barely wears a bra….there’s no way she would wear shapewear 😂😂😂

we don’t need to see the outline of you guh grace

Grace sitting on a lounger, in a part of Haiti owned by the cruise company, segregated to keep the poverty striken locals out, “this is more my vibe”. Um, ok grace.

She is literally the most uncultured unaware swine that ever existed.
This!!! You are kept away from the poverty and the realness. These cruises are in no way helping the locals on these islands, big corporation using and abusing.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Ugh I hated Labadee. It’s just meh and the little market was scary with how full on the people were trying to seek ( which is understandable cos the poverty is horrendous but was still tough ). She has picked the worst itinerary out of the royal Caribbean cruises . Like did she even do the waterfall In Jamaica ??? That was cool !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.