Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the song Paradise playing whilst visiting a country who has been devastated by natural disasters and poverty. She has no idea of how poor the people are over the other side of that hill. At the top of the hill there does be security men sitting in jeeps with machine guns to stop locals from robbing tourists. People living in squalor in make shift tents. She is absolutely clueless!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I can tell you that denim shorts to dinner on a cruise is a big no no, the dining room is considered dressy! Tbh that would have looked far better with a pair of white tailored trs
Absolutely. I did an RC cruise and you could wear casual to The Windjammer during the day (not sure if they still have those) or the 24 hour cafe but not anywhere else and not at night.

Reactions: 1
She has the song Paradise playing whilst visiting a country who has been devastated by natural disasters and poverty. She has no idea of how poor the people are over the other side of that hill. At the top of the hill there does be security men sitting in jeeps with machine guns to stop locals from robbing tourists. People living in squalor in make shift tents. She is absolutely clueless!!
In honesty when we were there we had no clue initially of the state of the country apart from the fact that it was very poor and didn't realise the 'resort' area was closed off for security reasons. It was only when we actually saw and experienced how aggressive (desperate) the market traders were for sales that we thought 'there's something not right here'? It was quite unnerving once you realised we were like 'invaders' in their country.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks to those who have shared their experiences of cruising in the Caribbean and from what they've seen on Grace's stories. I genuinely wouldn't have known that cruise ships set up their own "islands" to visit and that locals are shunned.

Reactions: 12
Paradise is plastic deckchairs now is it ? Can't be arsed everyone honestly I've no idea how she does it but everything she does/wears looks cheap and slovenly.

Reactions: 6
Dreadful poverty but that is not Grace's fault. She has been sold a dream holiday. The cruise company should pay better wages to the people who live on these islands. Also awful corruption in Haiti!

Reactions: 12
Haiti - the poverty stricken, earthquake ravaged, crime and civil unrest capital of the Caribbean - is ‘More her Vibe’ than Coco Cay! 🫣
Girl needs to catch up on some world news and history!

Reactions: 27
Thanks to those who have shared their experiences of cruising in the Caribbean and from what they've seen on Grace's stories. I genuinely wouldn't have known that cruise ships set up their own "islands" to visit and that locals are shunned.
As many people have mentioned, cruises are brilliant and a great way to explore. Just make sure you do your research on the itinerary. I would personally stay in the Mediterranean especially the Adriatic. The Scandinavian cruises are beautiful too albeit more expensive.

Reactions: 4
In honesty when we were there we had no clue initially of the state of the country apart from the fact that it was very poor and didn't realise the 'resort' area was closed off for security reasons. It was only when we actually saw and experienced how aggressive (desperate) the market traders were for sales that we thought 'there's something not right here'? It was quite unnerving once you realised we were like 'invaders' in their country.

Its a holiday in other peoples misery.

Reactions: 5
She’s an actual dose of a dope really this honeymoon shite I think is the worst stuff she’s ever posted!
Move over grace Dom is in the way😂

Reactions: 9
I never saw her so happy, she’s nearly delirious with the happiness, amazing their hasn’t been hint of anxiety or her wanting to take to the bed. Probably saving that for when she gets home and it’s back to reality for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Dreadful poverty but that is not Grace's fault. She has been sold a dream holiday. The cruise company should pay better wages to the people who live on these islands. Also awful corruption in Haiti!

Its not Graces fault but I think all adults have an element of responsibility to be aware and conscious of what they support. I go on holidays, sure but I don't go and sit in a secure gated community with armed guards sunning myself while people starve outside the walls. I think thats just plain ignorance and a lack of choosing to become aware of these issues.

Reactions: 27
Its not Graces fault but I think all adults have an element of responsibility to be aware and conscious of what they support. I go on holidays, sure but I don't go and sit in a secure gated community with armed guards sunning myself while people starve outside the walls. I think thats just plain ignorance and a lack of choosing to become aware of these issues.
Absolutely this, her ignorance (and that of her fellow passengers for choosing that itinerary ) is breathtaking. Not only is it morally bankrupt, it also looks 100% lame and boring.
I cannot believe she flew all that way to stay in the CBD in Miami, play mini golf and go on the worlds worst cruise.
They only went to one actual destination (Jamaica) and otherwise it was glorified beach clubs, one with the added bonus of being exploitative in one of the poorest countries in the world. If you’re that basic then just stay in Spain Grace. Let’s not pretend you’re actually into travel, culture and new experiences.
I can understand that not everyone follows every aspect of current affairs but to be so ignorant of the situation in Haiti is just inexcusable - it’s like claiming not to know that grass is green or that desserts are sandy. You’d have to wilfully have your head in the sand and for that she deserves all the stick she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Haiti….one of the poorest, impoverished countries in the world, and she calls it “paradise”. Talk about tone deaf
This infuriated me. If you are going to travel to a poor country the very least you can you is A. Educate yourself about the situation there and B. Actually contribute to the people by buying off the locals and not filling the pockets of Royal Caribbean and enabling them to future exploit the locals

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.