Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is quite sad how much time she is spending on her phone on honeymoon. Friends of mine got married the same weekend, went on a mini-moon after and put up a handful of photos, mainly the nice view for dinner or a cocktail.

Reactions: 12
After reading the reviews for Labadee I'm not surprised it's her vibe. Keep the riff raff out with a gate while you lie on the beach with a cocktail. How can someone be so unaware 🫤

Reactions: 23
They don’t even act like they are in a relationship, it’s as if they are simply each other’s bad habit that can’t be broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really confused on her size she looks a 10-12 I don't follow her has she lost a massive amount of weight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm really confused on her size she looks a 10-12 I don't follow her has she lost a massive amount of weight
I’d say grace is confused on her size too. She’s such a bad role model in so many ways, but particularly around body image.

In the words of Eminem
🎤 Will the real Grace Mongey Gernon please stand up….🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get my head around her size shape at all

She says her dresses are a size 18 in some posts but she looks 10-12 in most pics - I don’t think they are photoshopped I literally think she stands in the best way possible ? Or wtf

Like the video in the short white dress where you could see her massive hole where her belly button is ( I have this affliction too 😞) that’s not photoshopped that’s a video and she does look a 10/12

She’s bigger than me on paper but I feel I look way bigger

Reactions: 10
She definitely photoshops her pics if you see her on her stories or anyone else’s she looks bigger

Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head around her size shape at all

She says her dresses are a size 18 in some posts but she looks 10-12 in most pics - I don’t think they are photoshopped I literally think she stands in the best way possible ? Or wtf

Like the video in the short white dress where you could see her massive hole where her belly button is ( I have this affliction too 😞) that’s not photoshopped that’s a video and she does look a 10/12

She’s bigger than me on paper but I feel I look way bigger
Yea my thoughts exactly she doesn't look like she has a smigeon of cellulite on her legs thighs either

Reactions: 4
She really needs to lay off the photoshopping and embrace her body it must be awful on holidays take a picture before you share it photoshop it then post it that’s draining and what example is she showing her young daughter
Grace goes on about embracing her body wearing the crop tops and bikini but yet she makes herself look smaller it’s all crazy

Reactions: 9
Haiti….one of the poorest, impoverished countries in the world, and she calls it “paradise”. Talk about tone deaf

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just remember moving and even live videos can be edited.
Also every pic she posts has some sort of filter on it, otherwise she's got no pores

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.