Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because cruises are cashless, everything is put onto your room bill. You can view your bill on your telly in the cabin to keep an eye on your spending but I still get a shock on the last day of cruises when your bill is totted up with all the added extras, the excursions and mandatory gratitudes are added on. You can get carried away when you're not paying upfront. It's expensive! So I can only imagine what she's added onto the bill. They'll have a cardiac arrest when they have to pay it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear God the amount of tabs you have open is giving me anzihieee

Click the message. It's WAI closing up
I know... its part of my (diagnosed) ocd.. I obsess and worry that I'll need whatever info I have open so i never close a tab... unless I check a million times if I might not need it.. 🤓

Oh really ? Grand thanks a mil x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grease has been in a manic state for about 10 weeks now.

Will she be on this medication long term? She seemed very depressed prior to that, barely heard from her.

Reactions: 4

Will she be on this medication long term? She seemed very depressed prior to that, barely heard from her.

I think her "agency" had a serious chant with her and told her up her game or she was off the books. They probably told her to capatilise on the momentum from the wedding and thats why she is constantly on stories. I give it another few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

nah remember she came off hers cold turkey, no issues, recommended it to everyone..... just do it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi all.

Is Chris on some medication? Has he not blown up in weight?
From what I can make out since I saw.him lasy probably at the start of the yr.
Also does he seem to be going along with it all but has no real interest?

Reactions: 4
For the love of god woman if your reading this would you please buy a bra !!!!!!!!
I can’t take it anymore lads 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Her boobs are flat and saggy - is this like when someone told her she had a great pair of legs - did someone tell her she looks better without a bra !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For the love of god woman if your reading this would you please buy a bra !!!!!!!!
I can’t take it anymore lads 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Her boobs are flat and saggy - is this like when someone told her she had a great pair of legs - did someone tell her she looks better without a bra !!!
she doesn’t even have very big boobs. Like wear a bralette at least 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t sold me on this Caribbean cruise on that particular ship, but would love to go. So if any recommendations on the best cruise liner/itinerary etc! Mediterranean as well👍

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t sold me on this Caribbean cruise on that particular ship, but would love to go. So if any recommendations on the best cruise liner/itinerary etc! Mediterranean as well👍
Adriatic Sea 100%. Take in
Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and Italy. You won’t regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see more of her tits than I do of my own.
She mights as well be wandering around the square there, not a boah. Really looks boring as fcuk. Where's the entertainment, the different areas of the ship, the pool, the waves, the activities, the onboard shops.
Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went on oasis of seas to the same stops she went to. Boat was amazing, it's one of the biggest RC ships and it far exceeded my expectations. I wasn't keen but I loved it, but I get it's not for everyone. I wouldn't recommend the route Grace went on, there's far better, more authentic Carribean stops. I'm mad to to Mediterranean cruise but I'd want to go on same ship!

She truly has made a cruise look crap.

Reactions: 8
I went on oasis of seas to the same stops she went to. Boat was amazing, it's one of the biggest RC ships and it far exceeded my expectations. I wasn't keen but I loved it, but I get it's not for everyone. I wouldn't recommend the route Grace went on, there's far better, more authentic Carribean stops. I'm mad to to Mediterranean cruise but I'd want to go on same ship!

She truly has made a cruise look crap.
And sorry I called it a boat!
Grease rubbing off on me !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A live on her honeymoon!!!! Crikey.
The boah is coming across as an epic fail.
She's is gonna arrive back in Dublin with a face like thunder mark my words!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.