Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a bit desperate and manic to keep up with Dom’s fabulous holiday in Italy knowing full well that hers looks tit in comparison. 😂
Wonder was Dom throwing shade earlier saying sorry for not posting much, we’re really enjoying our holidays and not posting a whole lot. Love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s get chatting. Desperate times!
And why would anyone want to chat to virtual strangers on their honeymoon 🤣 does she think we are thick.. keeps the engagement & numbers up keeps the dollar rolling in so bleeding obvious

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry now.....she can't wait to get home to see VIP magazine and continue the wedding spam. Fear would it be to see her two beautiful children. Gee bag

Reactions: 34
‘Continue the wedding spam’ sorry grace but the wedding is over, move on… talk about flogging a dead cat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Continue the wedding spam’ sorry grace but the wedding is over, move on… talk about flogging a dead cat
How very dare you!? We were to have put our lives on hold while she pranced around in white dresses in the Caribbean in anticipation of ALLLLL the details she hasn't already flogged to death, I mean shared with her beautiful followers.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly unless she has another baby what is her content going to be when she is back
The gym 😂😂 no thanks
Makeup 🤪🤪 brutal
Home interiors 🙈🙈 awful she needs a de clutter
Kids 😳😳 she doesn’t see them

I’m hoping we go back to floaty dresses
Picnics in the boot of the car by her self with a boot of borrowed shite from penny’s
Bike rides Jesus I miss the bike and the basket for her snack and her daily coffee trips

Mental health that’s were she will go
No one ever talks about the come down if wedding planning after the wedding and honey moon
The wedding blues 😂🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
Does she not realise that people only cared about the wedding on the day and that the world has moved on? She couldn’t influence her way out of a wet paper bag.

Reactions: 22
Front row entertainment on the swim deck and she doesn’t want it to end 😂😂😂😂😂 duck if it’s boring as duck Dominique nailed her holiday away you will never have a patch on her
😂😂 it’s music for old fogeys
I bet she’s up there sunbathing by herself
Nothing about spending time with the husband it’s all about her
Pitty full really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking that the other day too. And I bet now that you've mentioned it they'll post something.
My hunch is that it’s Denise. I’ve been thinking this for a while.

the problem with grace is she is lazy and just doesn’t put the work in. I bet she could have made that cruise brill if she put effort in. She thinks a few shots here and there is sufficient. It might work for Pippa but it’s not enough for lazy grace.

Reactions: 6
They'll be home on Monday but I guarantee they'll leave collecting the kids until Wednesday.. cos of da jeh lag...

Reactions: 16
Hi all,
I have really and truly enjoyed every single comment made since the "wedding of the year" exploded....! and i just want to put this out there for any PR agencies/brands that trawl through tattle... can you PLEASE stop employing this person...
I would not ask her to promote a biscuit, let alone ANYTHING ELSE!
she is nothing but the bottom of the barrel, literally scrapping it...
I had the unfortunate experience awhile back to witness her with her son in public, he had a meltdown as toddlers do, and at the top of her lungs screams (not word for word) hurry uph! and if you do you can have an iceh-pop! .... it wasn't even 11am...
she can't cope with daily normal life, and might add she was parading around in a belly top and hotpants with the LOUDEST common accent i have ever heard. so i find it VERY fascinating when she manages (sometimes!) to pronounce her words properly.
i just can't fathom anybody wanting someone like this to represent her brand, she can barely look after herself let alone her children, nor does she want to.
In the past i thought he must be the good parent, the good guy, but looking at their insta-moon it seems he really couldn't give a s%&* about them either.
Rant nearly over, one last comment please stop insulting real people who suffer mental health problems - because you do not.
You suffer from "the fear"... nothing else because your a laughing stock. (awaiting anxhieee from honeymoon return...)
One last thing, my friend had her wedding photos in VIP.. you / your photographer just submit them and if they get picked, they get picked... no payment is received!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.