Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand that not everyone follows every aspect of current affairs but to be so ignorant of the situation in Haiti is just inexcusable - it’s like claiming not to know that grass is green or that desserts are sandy. You’d have to wilfully have your head in the sand and for that she deserves all the stick she gets.
As I mentioned, we were aware of the political state of the country, and the poverty- but were kinda under the illusion that the cruise clientele brought some sort of income to the island (as they do on others) We didn't realise until we were there that it's completely sectioned off and the market traders have to fight and PAY to have their stalls in the market area of the resort. It left a bad taste to say the least. We certainly didn't rave about how amazing and 'authentic' it was of Island life..

Reactions: 8
Totally influenced by TATTLERs to book a Mediterranean cruise! Looking at celebrity cruises next September, new ‘boah’ looks fab 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely this, her ignorance (and that of her fellow passengers for choosing that itinerary ) is breathtaking. Not only is it morally bankrupt, it also looks 100% lame and boring.
I cannot believe she flew all that way to stay in the CBD in Miami, play mini golf and go on the worlds worst cruise.
They only went to one actual destination (Jamaica) and otherwise it was glorified beach clubs, one with the added bonus of being exploitative in one of the poorest countries in the world. If you’re that basic then just stay in Spain Grace. Let’s not pretend you’re actually into travel, culture and new experiences.
I can understand that not everyone follows every aspect of current affairs but to be so ignorant of the situation in Haiti is just inexcusable - it’s like claiming not to know that grass is green or that desserts are sandy. You’d have to wilfully have your head in the sand and for that she deserves all the stick she gets.
It looks crap to me turned me right off she should be on a holiday like Dom it’s perfect beautifil scenery and food and weather etc I don’t think I’d want graces even for nothing a Disney cruise with the kids I think kips would have preferred that to be honest🙄

As I mentioned, we were aware of the political state of the country, and the poverty- but were kinda under the illusion that the cruise clientele brought some sort of income to the island (as they do on others) We didn't realise until we were there that it's completely sectioned off and the market traders have to fight and PAY to have their stalls in the market area of the resort. It left a bad taste to say the least. We certainly didn't rave about how amazing and 'authentic' it was of Island life..
The problem with grace is that she’s no empathy or sympathy with situations like this it’s all about her the perfect narcissist she is

Reactions: 21
What’s the betting in a few weeks she’ll come on saying they’re going to do a honeymoon do over? That’s the cruise itinerary was so packed and they never got to experience once place so they’re going again somewhere else next year. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 24
I think it’s blatantly obvious she hasn’t got what she wanted out of this honeymoon which is amazing content for the gram. She’s got man made manufactured bits of islands and a big boat.
She will come back whinging about how it was t the honeymoon for her and she will be off to the Amalfi coast or Santorini.

Reactions: 23
I think it’s blatantly obvious she hasn’t got what she wanted out of this honeymoon which is amazing content for the gram. She’s got man made manufactured bits of islands and a big boat.
She will come back whinging about how it was t the honeymoon for her and she will be off to the Amalfi coast or Santorini.
That's what she gets for trying to live her life for the 'gram. If it was the honeymoon that she wanted, then things like that wouldn't matter. It's quite sad really that they booked the honeymoon she wanted to try and perceive in a certain way on social media, and not one that they would actually enjoy together.

Reactions: 9
Isn't she off to Italy in the next month or two for another yoga/bowl banging cheesefest?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that tea spill page is extremely quiet since just before grace for married and went off on hols 🤔🤔 or possibly the friend Denise as she was on hols also 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone else noticed that tea spill page is extremely quiet since just before grace for married and went off on hols 🤔🤔 or possibly the friend Denise as she was on hols also 🤔🤔
I was thinking that the other day too. And I bet now that you've mentioned it they'll post something.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.