Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I firmly believe she is one of those people that cannot cope with real life. Delighted when she is doing things that are exclusively for her and hits a wall and takes to the bed when it’s just normal everyday mundane life. That is not a typical presentation of someone with genuine mental health difficulties, if she was genuine she would be on saying I can’t get myself motivated to get up and out to my hike/brows/nails/hols&dinner with friends. It’s very disingenuous but I will say a certain amount of enablement on behalf of family is needed for that cycle to continue- only had a conversation yesterday about how some people can run a mile from their responsibilities guilt free but they do need to have someone who is happy to step in.

Also I think once again I think she thinks she is being relatable when she says ‘not everyday is a good day but I’m in bed and I can do this’ meanwhile when the rest of us have a bad day we still have to make dinners, put on the wash, go to work etc. She couldn’t be any further from helpful or relatable with posts like that

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Feeling better today grace🤩🙄
And jeez I hate they way they say “not gonna lie” what f**k does that comment even mean maybe cause they always lie🤷‍♀️ Anyway no grace can’t see the difference and even if it is you may be lying😂😡

Reactions: 11
The photos are taken a different angles , one is straight on, (assume the before ) and the second is higher and tilted. Those pics do not match the videos of her

Reactions: 12
I'm calling it now! "Oh my bestie Jen (wellness Jen) reached out and invited me to her next retreat in Tuscany as she could see how much I was struggling and that I needed some me time, time to recharge".....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m laughing at her mentioning her “besto” on the wedding post for restrictions lifting on Friday 22nd saying what a week to get married… she’s getting married on the Thursday, restrictions won’t be lifted.

She’s some dose

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m laughing at her mentioning her “besto” on the wedding post for restrictions lifting on Friday 22nd saying what a week to get married… she’s getting married on the Thursday, restrictions won’t be lifted.

She’s some dose
💀Ded! She literally can’t get anything right 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to say this, because I in no way mean to minimise anybodys struggle with their mental health but I feel like it's a thing she's sees as being good for her engagement. Like these it's OK to not be okay type posts. She knows she will get the likes, shares, the clicks, the praise and that nobody can argue with the sentiment (if that's the right word) behind these posts. Maybe I'm just horribly cynical. Agree with the general lack of resilience, if how she describes things is true, but it's so hard to believe anything any of them say. It's all such bullshit.

Reactions: 37
I hate to say this, because I in no way mean to minimise anybodys struggle with their mental health but I feel like it's a thing she's sees as being good for her engagement. Like these it's OK to not be okay type posts. She knows she will get the likes, shares, the clicks, the praise and that nobody can argue with the sentiment (if that's the right word) behind these posts. Maybe I'm just horribly cynical. Agree with the general lack of resilience, if how she describes things is true, but it's so hard to believe anything any of them say. It's all such bullshit.
Id say your bang on the money.

Reactions: 7
@Get off my chest Someone shared this quote with me before 💖
“Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey”
Not the kinda journeys Grace goes on ! 🤪 Hoping today is a little easier on you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey grace how come every other day you have stuff on you are living the best life the day you nothing on you are crying all day amd hit the bed early after all the cuddles from Chris those poor kids really hope chris is sharing the hugs with the kids who need it most don’t think I know or ever met someone as irritating and full of shite than you are going to run out of fooling people

Reactions: 12
Oh look a beauty treatment. God love grace. she managed to get her lashes done after having a bad day.... I'm sure she'll be fine for the wedding. Its funny how selective her bad days are..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look a beauty treatment. God love grace. she managed to get her lashes done after having a bad day.... I'm sure she'll be fine for the wedding. Its funny how selective her bad days are..
She makes a show of herself daily how anyone puts up with her is beyond me
She really has no grasp on reality

Reactions: 11
Here…I’m having a bad two weeks…can someone send me to get beauty treatments.
Oh wait…I have a family.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.