Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Sending you anonymous hugs and hoping things get better for you real soon 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really and truly triggers me and I have to hold back my thoughts sometimes.... I'm going thru absolute hell... for alot of reasons... like alot of people... like people have real problems, emotional problems, financial problems, lack of help, serious medical problems, etc etc...

But grace has it so easy ... so when she is on with the poor me it really gets to me.. constant attention seeking is all it is... sitting in her cosy bed, having Chris tend to her, with all her purchases scattered around her... duck off grace, just duck off
I’m thinking of you ❤ I hope everything gets better for you and quickly ❤
I was just about to say the same. “Cuddles and reassurance” duck off out of it Grace,just…duck off with that tit will you?!
What would she be like if she had some of the problems,the stress and worries that some of us have? She’d be permanently superglued to the bed!
Cuddles and reassurance my bleeping arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is very frustrating. Why does every cry have to be public. It’s like Rachel gorry- ok; everyone felt pity initially but stop at some stage and give it a rest.
I went through some stuff last year- it was awful. It was so stressful that it could have caused someone with perhaps less resilience a lot of hassle. Luckily I am resilient and strong- but this was unnatural pressure. I didn’t tell my family as I didn’t want them worrying. I didn’t tell my children obvs. I cried when they went To bed.. or in the sitting room when they were upstairs. I would never dream of dumping my stress/upset on them cos it’s not fair. And what I had was crazy stressful. Thankfully it’s all behind me now.
But someone hit the nail on the head- has she zero coping skills or resilience?
why does Chris have to do everything including feed and burp her.Where was she with the hugs when his friend committed suicide? Not there with the hugs.
People say he doesn’t seem to mind; but no body likes one way traffic. It’s just not fair.
I have a friend who has chronic illness and feels worse on a good day than I ever did on a bad day, physically. And she is never in bad form. She really goes through the mill but is so positive. Again, she keeps the bigger worries from her young son and tries to let him have a carefree life.
Grace really ROTS me….. she’s just so self indulgent. Why can’t she just go to bed and shut up and get on with being tired.
Id im ever tired or in bad form; I say ‘don’t mind me.im just a bit tired, I’ll be fine tom’
Why is everything about her.
Those beautiful kids will pay a severe price for having a narcissist for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a different take on it.
People need to realise that having money doesn’t make you immune to mental health difficulties. Plenty of rich people, seemingly having it all, suffer horrendously with their mental health. So the ‘what has she got to be depressed about’ comments are spectacularly unhelpful and ignorant. It adds to stigma.

HOWEVER

Grace is doing so much more harm than good in her crusade to show the world what mental health issues are about. She is absolutely fine when she’s fluting about getting free beauty treatments, trips away and nights out. She will be right on form at her ‘bestie’s’ wedding.

She appears to be intellectually stunted by her rapid rise to Instagram fame. Not every day is a good day … stating the bleeding obvious. A child can tell you that.
Grace truly seems to believe that life is actually rainbows and unicorns and good stuff happening all the time and is surprised when it isn’t.
I can’t believe all her years of counselling haven’t yielded more self awareness.

I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this crappy place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Sending you love. Take the help, it’ll take a little pressure off and you can pay it forward in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, if I feel tired or not in great form, I don’t bother replying to texts etc until the next day when I feel a bit better.
If she feels so bad, why the big post? If you genuinely felt bad, you’d dive into the bed; no posting.
And as someone said, who does this help? No one except the big fat infuriating baby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Grace has blurred the lines between fake Instagram life and real life. If she does not “feel” the way she portrays then she takes to the bed.
She is reactive to her environment rather than proactive.

none of us are exempt from feeling low/being stressed/anxious/sad it’s all part of life

the issue with grace and unfortunately lots of other people is the expectation life is good all the time. They believe their own lies.

she is incredibly fortunate. It’s time people were
Called out on their bull tit

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I wrote my other text before I saw this one. I had many a laugh on here with you and you got me through some bad times and you didn’t realise it. Just by cheering me up,giving me a smile and a bit of a laugh.
I know how hard it is to ask for help.I’m the same! A few years ago I had to go to Vincent de Paul,I didn’t know what else to do,I was struggling really badly at that time and I had my small child to look after,study,trying to hold down a job,the gas got disconnected because I couldn’t pay the bills and I didn’t have anyone to help,my family weren’t in a position to help. It nearly killed me asking for help and I declined a few times even though I went to them. I accepted in the end and they helped me as much as they could and got me out of a hole. Please accept their help,whatever they are offering,you have nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad for! Everyone needs a hand sometimes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@TinaGP well done on your resourcefulness and taking care of your family ❤ there's more real world relatable things being said on tattle tonight then in a year on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My heart really goes out to anyone in the middle of a struggle right now and I really hope things improve for all of ye. Remember ye have survived 100% of your worst days so far ❤

I’d be a huge advocate for mental health but honestly with Grace I don’t believe her. I don’t for a second think she had a bad day I just think she didn’t have what she would consider a good day. She had to parent for a while and did nothing self indulgent. She fills her days with treats for herself and when she can’t do them of course she’s going to feel a bit meh but she doesn’t have the cop on or awareness to realise this is normal every day life.

I also think maybe because Chris went off this morning she might have had to pull some weight with the kids and morning routine and didn’t like it and didn’t like having to parent rather than get out of the house and leave it all to Chris so if she pulls the anxiety card and has an early night maybe he won’t expect her to help tomorrow morning in case she still doesn’t feel great?

I know I don’t know their relationship and people tolerate bizarre things but how could he think he’s in an equal partnership at all? She’s so selfish and lazy and that’s just what she shows on her stories?? I’ve never seen someone avoid being a parent so much, like fair enough don’t be a Mammy martyr but is the whole point of having kids not that you enjoy raising them and spending time with them??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Suggestion

She takes to the bed she had a bad day, away from the kids it’s smiles all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a feeling (quite similar to her bridesmaid try on) that she may have bought a dress that doesn’t quite fit her for the wedding and she’s down in the dumps after all her early morning classes etc… just my tuppence worth!

Reactions: 12
Genuinely thanks to you all for the love ..
Really appreciate it..

Yis are a lovely bunch of trolls 🥰🥰🥰🥰😁

Now back to grace..

Piss off grace 🖕😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Of course she sits crying the day Chris joins the gym! Chris is not allowed do anything for himself we all know that! How controlling and manipulative she is! Wow she's good il give her that. I can just see her stamping her feet and saying no the gym is MY thing!!

Reactions: 22
My heart really goes out to anyone in the middle of a struggle right now and I really hope things improve for all of ye. Remember ye have survived 100% of your worst days so far ❤

I’d be a huge advocate for mental health but honestly with Grace I don’t believe her. I don’t for a second think she had a bad day I just think she didn’t have what she would consider a good day. She had to parent for a while and did nothing self indulgent. She fills her days with treats for herself and when she can’t do them of course she’s going to feel a bit meh but she doesn’t have the cop on or awareness to realise this is normal every day life.

I also think maybe because Chris went off this morning she might have had to pull some weight with the kids and morning routine and didn’t like it and didn’t like having to parent rather than get out of the house and leave it all to Chris so if she pulls the anxiety card and has an early night maybe he won’t expect her to help tomorrow morning in case she still doesn’t feel great?

I know I don’t know their relationship and people tolerate bizarre things but how could he think he’s in an equal partnership at all? She’s so selfish and lazy and that’s just what she shows on her stories?? I’ve never seen someone avoid being a parent so much, like fair enough don’t be a Mammy martyr but is the whole point of having kids not that you enjoy raising them and spending time with them??
I couldn't agree with you more. When things don't go her way, she cites her mental health. That's utterly despicable to those with GENUINE mental health difficulties.

Reactions: 12
Well she was up early for her daily dose of the gym she’s a complete fraud why don’t her followers see that she’s just so used to the adoration she gets from strangers that she relies on it 🙄

Reactions: 9
She will pull the “I’m not myself,my anxihey is so bad”
so that Chris can’t continue with the gym. Isn’t it funny that she had “a bad day” just when he decided he’d like to go and do something for himself for a change and she would have to parent her children? Poor woman,god help her,she’s having a very bad time! Imagine having to get your children up,breakfast,cleaned and dressed and ready for school and crèche? Jesus…I mean parent her own children?!!!! How could her children or anyone put her through an ordeal like that?!!! Poor Grace,it must have been terrible for her 🙄😂😂 She deserves all the love,compassion and reassurance from us all! We should all light a candle for her tonight,you know,so that she knows we’re thinking of her at this bad time. 🙄Again…duck off Grace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.