Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly copy others? Someone said the video the other day was copying some mummy blogger. The irritating ‘good morning’ which goes up at the end is taken from someone else.
And I notice she’s taken on certain speech patterns of Joanne McNally in kinda trying to sound funny- after listening to her podcast.
Does she have an original thought in that giant head of hers?
Also, I wish she would stop trying to give advice to others on how to feel well. She doesn’t have a clue and I’d rather shoot my self than live her life anyway

If a guy said that about a girl , asking her to make them a drink while getting the kids out, he’d be slaughtered. Also, HATE when people laugh after saying ‘ I’m in the worst mood ever ‘. It’s so fake and disingenuous.
Good job everyone ignored her after her silly talk yest about feeling good

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If today's a bad day Grace then you're going to have some howler the day that man realises you're an unhelpful consequence and breaks up with you. I can't get over the carry on of her; everyone has bad days but when you have kids, your bad day has to take a back seat you stupid selfish mare.

My partner didn't make me a coffee because he was busy getting the kids to school - bleeping really. Get up off your hole and either help or get your own coffee. I'm disgusted by her and then the cheek to say he delivered the goods - are you actually incapable of boiling the kettle. Why does he have to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So the dozy fool "delivered the goods" so she literally waited for him to come back?
He is worse. Im cringing for her big time today she is yet again making a show of herself.

Reactions: 21
So the dozy fool "delivered the goods" so she literally waited for him to come back?
He is worse. Im cringing for her big time today she is yet again making a show of herself.
Yep he’s worse and totally enabling her carry on, I’d say if he didn’t make that coffee she’d have probably had a sulk for the day.

Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="JoniM, post: 6699447, member: 212276"
How does she even have friends she’s the most unlikeable person I know mind you like goes with like so really they are prob all the same esp that Denise one she also comes across to me very unlikeable what the hell do the companies who send her stuff think ? They mustn’t listen to her shite talk oh god she drives me mad her eyes are the scary bit always creepy and insincere

Reactions: 3
And don't ye know she txt him from the bed looking for the coffee while he was running around with the kids. Imagine the strop when he said he couldn't!! She's unreal there is actually no words to describe her. Feel sorry for the kids to be honest. A disappointment for a mother!

Reactions: 14
Why does she constantly copy others? Someone said the video the other day was copying some mummy blogger. The irritating ‘good morning’ which goes up at the end is taken from someone else.
And I notice she’s taken on certain speech patterns of Joanne McNally in kinda trying to sound funny- after listening to her podcast.
Does she have an original thought in that giant head of hers?
Also, I wish she would stop trying to give advice to others on how to feel well. She doesn’t have a clue and I’d rather shoot my self than live her life anyway

If a guy said that about a girl , asking her to make them a drink while getting the kids out, he’d be slaughtered. Also, HATE when people laugh after saying ‘ I’m in the worst mood ever ‘. It’s so fake and disingenuous.
Good job everyone ignored her after her silly talk yest about feeling good
You’re right! If a male said that about a female,be it his wife or girlfriend,he’d be absolutely slaughtered!
“I asked Chris to make me my coffee when he was bringing the kids to school but he didn’t have time!”
Christ! 🤬

Reactions: 12
Why does she stumble over her words so often when she's talking?

Did she seriously complain that he didn't make her a coffee while he was dropping the kids off? And she didn't get enough sleep, the poor thing!

I slept for 6 hours after bringing a relative to the hospital, got up, made my kids' lunch, got them to school, washed the bedclothes, put away laundry and got dinner in the slow cooker, going back to visit my relative in the hospital again before I collect the kids. Nobody cares that I didn't get enough sleep, 6 hours isn't too bad to be fair that'll keep me going for the day no problem! She hasn't much to be worrying about if that's a bad start to her lazy lazy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never messaged an Instagramer in my life but I’m so bloody tempted. She’s unreal, you can be sure the whole house tip toes around her to keep ‘her happy’ cause god love them If they don’t.

Reactions: 16
I can never understand why her sister doesn't smack some sense into her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I remember a couple of years ago on one of her posts on Facebook she was gettin slated for something she did and mags commented to one person and said 'Be nice' and with those 2 words I knew she knew Grace was actually acting the tick but felt she had to defend her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jesus what was she doing that she couldn’t make the coffee herself??? I do the morning routine here with my kids and if my other half requested coffee from the bed they’d likely end up dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she not say ages ago she was giving up coffee?
So she sat on her lazy ass and waited to be brought coffee

Reactions: 4
Who the duck does she think she is ??!

Can someone please tell Chris that this is not normal behaviour!!

Jesus she has me fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now guys ye's are being too harsh on our wee Grace. I mean, credit where its due, she was AWAKE when she needed that coffee. I mean Chris is really unfair in this scenario. Why couldn't he just make her a coffee in between getting 2 kids up and dressed, fed and watered and finally out the door to school, 2 of them! All by himself, and the lazy goat wouldn't even make her a COFFEE! He is one lazy brute! How will Grace even be able to get on with her day knowing that lazy brute wouldn't even make her a coffee!!
She should just call off the wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In fairness to him, it's probably easier for him to just give in to the likes of that. Yes, it's enabling her to being a lazy ass b*tch but I'd say it's a lot easier than listening to her moaning and whinging for the day like the spoilt brat that she is!!!

Reactions: 7
Could have made 3 mugs of coffee in the time it took to record and upload the stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he brings the kids to ” school “. Or full time crèche for the small fella, then he collects the kids, then she fucks off, and during bedtime routine, she take the dog out for her steps.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.