Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you can do this 🙈 just prerecord it, add the filters, save to phone and then use the saved file to upload via scheduler 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I understand that but the filter she’s using is a real time filter, ive used those before it shows the time to the exact second.. so I don’t think those can be used for pre records?

Reactions: 1
She totally has been reading here today, very jeering “not on my own with the hanxioussss feeling”. Almost in a childish schoolyard voice😂 I greatly appreciated the patronizing lesson on why it occurs, “dips in your sugars”. In case she’s back on for a nose; Serotonin levels drop as well that’s connected to your emotions, the drop in sugars is more biological, not controllable by an antidepressant/anti anxiety Med because it doesn’t affect your serotonin levels. The mind and diet are very interconnected 🤔

I never believe any influencer when they say “you’ve all been asking, or so many of you commented.” Imagine 😂 “why yes grace I get anxious when I don’t eat as well”. Hardly! 🤣
This week is like watching a social experiment minding the kids on her own: Hope someone is minding her medal 🏅

Yeah but it was with Tara make up and maybe Aimee Connolly? There was 3 of them in the pic

Edited. This was the shoot
It is sad she’s fallen from grace literally. It’s very telling Aimee Connolly won’t use her to promote her products, she’s very careful to keep her brand reputation up which I admire. Says a lot about the inside perception of grace

Reactions: 16
She totally has been reading here today, very jeering “not on my own with the hanxioussss feeling”. Almost in a childish schoolyard voice😂 I greatly appreciated the patronizing lesson on why it occurs, “dips in your sugars”. In case she’s back on for a nose; Serotonin levels drop as well that’s connected to your emotions, the drop in sugars is more biological, not controllable by an antidepressant/anti anxiety Med because it doesn’t affect your serotonin levels. The mind and diet are very interconnected 🤔

I never believe any influencer when they say “you’ve all been asking, or so many of you commented.” Imagine 😂 “why yes grace I get anxious when I don’t eat as well”. Hardly! 🤣
This week is like watching a social experiment minding the kids on her own: Hope someone is minding her medal 🏅

It is sad she’s fallen from grace literally. It’s very telling Aimee Connolly won’t use her to promote her products, she’s very careful to keep her brand reputation up which I admire. Says a lot about the inside perception of grace
I love Aimee's products and delighted she has steered clear from this one! She has fallen from grace as she is a lazy cow and didn't work, did she ever really ??

Reactions: 10
She desperate to get noticed by Joanne and Vogue that's why she referenced it. I'd say everyone avoids her like the plague she's a disaster.
I'd say the marbs trip was booked on purpose for when the kids were back to school, not thinking for a second she would go. How wrong were they.

How can it be the best brush she’s ever used if it’s clearly not been used. Waffler
That's because she already feckin has one. I actually took the trouble of pricing it and I nearly fainted!! Seventy odd squids if my memory serves me correctly! Another brand struck off my purchase list 🙂🙂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And she showed Tesco Easter stuff on Easter Saturday and it was all gone from the stores!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I understand that but the filter she’s using is a real time filter, ive used those before it shows the time to the exact second.. so I don’t think those can be used for pre records?
I just checked there and other people can check and vouch - if you change the time on your phone in settings it manipulates the time on Instagram and Snapchat filters (the new time comes up).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For someone saving for a wedding she sure does spend a lot on stuff she doesn't need... Another clothes haul?

Reactions: 9
The hauls make a total mockery of her moon howling, bowl banging, forest meditahin’ earth mother persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.