Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyJim

Just listened to the latest episode of "My Therapist Ghosted Me" and they are talking about Hangxiety. Thought that was a new word you invented yourself Grace. Not an original thought in her head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Big hug for you, I always love your posts , you are hilarious and always hit the nail on the head when it comes to these dopes ❤
Thank you xxx

I always say laughing is good... gives you temporary relief .. I love when people on here make me laugh and when i make people laugh... 😁💞💞💞

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
I actually hate when people blame having kids for being very overweight. Your baby is two years old!! Its the stuffing your face and sitting around all day has you big nothing else. As for River Medical even the girl administering it was talking shite. It kills fat cells? Em no it doesn't!!
No info of her page of how it works (it doesnt) or how many treatment you need, the cost nothing. She had her Netflix and a salad jesus h christ could she come across any more thick. Eating while getting a treatment to reverse over eating!

• Haha

Riffraff81

That fucking bad day and crying comment has made me mad, It took everything I have not to comment "yeah love, alot of us get PMS", but she takes it a diff level completely! She wouldn't know what real depression was if it hit her in the face. I'd say if she tracked these "down days" she might cop on.
Or
Maybe Chris came back from the gym saying how amazing he felt and delighted he's gone back to the gym and she had to suck the life out of him and drag his day down by crying and needing the attention!!

clickonkelly

I’m laughing at her mentioning her “besto” on the wedding post for restrictions lifting on Friday 22nd saying what a week to get married… she’s getting married on the Thursday, restrictions won’t be lifted.

She’s some dose

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Justsayin'

I actually don't think there are many martyr Mammys on here. Just people that have the common opinion in thinking that Grace's style of "parenting" is an absolute disgust.
I posted earlier about it (I'm sure my post is one you're referring to) but I am by no means a martyr. I have lots of coffee dates with friends, lots of one on one time with my husband, my family. Lots of nights out. But I still love the weekends as family time. I am 110% present in every aspect of my kids lives and sometimes it is a struggle as I own my own business and it takes a lot of my time. But This one??! she is a disgrace of a mother. She lives a single person's life with her kids as the part time option. That absolutely should not be the way!!

Absolutely no hate 😉 I think people are just disgusted with Grace. This week has taken it to an even lower low!!
Agree, no martyr mother just bloody frustrated mothers looking at her carry on.
Tbh the comment about martyr mothers pissed me off, it is hard for me to get out alone because my partner seems to think minding the kids is doing a favour for me (yes yes that's prob as much my fault as his letting that continue but in the real world you pick your battles). Not being a martyr complaining, that's reality. All on for "retaining your identity" when you become a mother but no one can describe how flippin hard that is with a house and kids to keep running until you are in the thick of it.
Mothers, moan all you like.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DailyGlitter

The amount of shite she buys - I don't understand it. Maybe I am in the minority but I just don't replace furniture for the sake of it, I buy good quality stuff that I intend to keep. Why replace the bedroom furniture (it is hideous in my opinion) but basically new - why replace it? She is constantly trying to fill a void with material things that will never fill it.

She reminds me of a family member during an episode.

How does she get all this me time. I go for a shite and my hubby’s panicking without me 🤔

• Haha

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her ages ago, however she popped up on my Instagram feed as a spokesperson for st pats in Dublin..regarding mental health. I was in st pats for 8 weeks , she is not relatable at all. Wonder how much she got paid. So many influencers jumping on the mental health bandwagon.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Which was it Grace, a lady in the gym asked you how you look so good or a lady in the hairdressers?
A liar needs a good memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kilingtime

VIP Member
A wedding perfume??? WTAF?? On the beg again despite the plethora of perfumes she already has.... Jesus Christ on a bike...

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Actually do you know what Chris is an even bigger boll*x making it for her when he came back 😡😡What a pair of fools

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ah lads stop I can't. First of all, I'm delighted for her with the new place she's in.. However. The free stuff, lack of effort with content etc hasn't changed. She seems to be remodeling herself as some sort of mental health/ get yourself out of a rut guru. Does she honestly think we're that stupid? How many times can you be the best version of yourself or be in the best place you've ever been?? I'm actually raging. She's had more "me time" in the last few weeks than most people have had in the last few years. Totally removed from any sort of reality.
She seems to be doing what she always does. Yes she is exercising and yes she is in a good place.

BUT. she is doing it at the expense of everything else. Her children, her relationship, her house. Everything.
I've said this before and I'm blue in the face saying it.

She needs to learn how to balance her life.
Not go all in on one thing. It's just not sustainable long term.

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
She will pull the “I’m not myself,my anxihey is so bad”
so that Chris can’t continue with the gym. Isn’t it funny that she had “a bad day” just when he decided he’d like to go and do something for himself for a change and she would have to parent her children? Poor woman,god help her,she’s having a very bad time! Imagine having to get your children up,breakfast,cleaned and dressed and ready for school and crèche? Jesus…I mean parent her own children?!!!! How could her children or anyone put her through an ordeal like that?!!! Poor Grace,it must have been terrible for her 🙄😂😂 She deserves all the love,compassion and reassurance from us all! We should all light a candle for her tonight,you know,so that she knows we’re thinking of her at this bad time. 🙄Again…Fuck off Grace

• Haha
  • Heart