Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sorry in this day and age anyone that thinks a machine will blast your fat deserves to have their money taken. Mother of god I’ve seen it all now. I’ve seen a few other accounts promote these therapies as well and not one of them would convince me any other way. Into have the fat blasted at lunch and a takeaway at dinner. My eyes have rolled so far back into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why does she never make an effort with her appearance when she’s going out? Everyone else is all dolled and she looks like a bag of shit! Hair is scruffy and the black dress is just meh 😒
I HATE saying this but her little girls hair always looks shit as well. Takes a minute to brush it and tie it up for fuck sake

• Heart

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Did she just get a bed and no mattress?? Didn't she mention wanting a super king a while back? Looks like that's what she got she said they won't be bumping arms! I'm just curious as to where the mattress was!
The EMMA mattress, should be arriving any day now, watch this space 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Kellsb13

Rosie the con isn't far off out last night and out again today youd never think they had small kids
There is the rare time a weekend is fully booked up and I wouldn’t begrudge anyone of that, BUT with Grace it’s every single day and every single weekend! Between her 50million facials for her 50 different faces, her nails, her hair, her townie salads, her hiking, her gym, her late night walks with Nellie, her modeling snapshots, her crotcheting, her sound baths, her mary problems, her brow journey and her other 999 excuses of stuff to do instead of being a mother- THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont think I've ever seen somebody so emotionally labile. I know there's no need to announce your departure, but I'm out. I cant watch anymore from any of these self absorbed idiots. Reading here that some people are going through some very hard things right now and then seeing this over indulged, developmentally arrested moron just puts my blood pressure up.

• Heart

Nosymam

She says "the first of the Advent Calenders have arrived". She's obviously expecting loads of freebies!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Boggolo1

So Grace - are you working hard in the gym to achieve results or getting them for free with cool sculpting. I'd say Sean in the gym is absolutely laughing all the way to the bank.

Fucking ridiculous carry on. Imagine trying to inspire your followers with your "weight loss journey" only to be getting free yummy shaping treatments worth 2k. Fuck off.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Now she’s a self proclaimed ‘super mom’ for putting the kids to bed and tidying the house all by herself 😂

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
I wrote my other text before I saw this one. I had many a laugh on here with you and you got me through some bad times and you didn’t realise it. Just by cheering me up,giving me a smile and a bit of a laugh.
I know how hard it is to ask for help.I’m the same! A few years ago I had to go to Vincent de Paul,I didn’t know what else to do,I was struggling really badly at that time and I had my small child to look after,study,trying to hold down a job,the gas got disconnected because I couldn’t pay the bills and I didn’t have anyone to help,my family weren’t in a position to help. It nearly killed me asking for help and I declined a few times even though I went to them. I accepted in the end and they helped me as much as they could and got me out of a hole. Please accept their help,whatever they are offering,you have nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad for! Everyone needs a hand sometimes ❤

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
A brow journey!!! I don't know about Grace but I take my brows everywhere with me because they're ya know attached to my face......ffs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Omfg and there's the free treatment from river medical. It says on the website it costs between 500 and 2k for that treatment..... She's a fu$&ING joke. Where the hell are the kids when she's off again with her me time. It's actually really angered me between the pity party last night and now not a bother on her today. Why does anyone follow her.

• Angry

Malone

VIP Member
I’m just thrilled no one gifted her a bed she had to buy one that’s why she went for the cheapest one . She’s just a pig 🐷

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
She would look 100% better if she stopped parting her hair in the middle of her weird little face.
Just off centre and she would look less like tangoed spud in a wig.

The gym gloves....fuck off - for numerous reasons.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She has no resilience and is an absolute whinger. If my husband came home and I said I felt sad and needed a cuddle and to go to bed early he would ask me if I was a toddler and then tell me to fuck off😂😂😂.
This is not about anxiety or depression anymore, she is taking the absolute piss!!

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This thread used to literally fly along. Its nearly as dead as her "influencer career" . I'm not a nasty person but I can't wait for this blagger bubble to burst.
I feel like I just can't be arsed posting anymore because I feel like a broken record.

Same shite on repeat every day with her

Reactions: 28

Chulfy

Sweet Christ. She is peak fucking wanker this morning. Hand on heart, I have NEVER experienced someone so spoiled.

I cannot get over the lack of shame. She really doesn’t give a fuck does she?

• Heart

Not_Today_Satan__

If today's a bad day Grace then you're going to have some howler the day that man realises you're an unhelpful consequence and breaks up with you. I can't get over the carry on of her; everyone has bad days but when you have kids, your bad day has to take a back seat you stupid selfish mare.

My partner didn't make me a coffee because he was busy getting the kids to school - fucking really. Get up off your hole and either help or get your own coffee. I'm disgusted by her and then the cheek to say he delivered the goods - are you actually incapable of boiling the kettle. Why does he have to do it.

• Heart