Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebles

VIP Member
In fairness to grace she’s always been into the whole namaste thing. Gotta clean the house? Namaste in bed. Have to watch the kids? Namaste on the couch. Career is tanking and followers complaining over content? Namaste in the booh having a picnic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Becca1922

Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.
Have to disagree. She set up that page to show home interiors as a way of a distraction from her husbands illness. I follow because I too have a husband with a terminal illness and I can relate to her . People follow her because she shows the highs and the lows of dealing when your husband has passed . She is funny and she would actually make the me want to buy that hair straightener she actually shows you how to use the bloody thing unlike FBG. She is trying to show people that there are so many different ways of dealing with grief we all dont grieve the same way . I know myself when the time comes I'll be dealing with it completely different that rachel but it's nice to watch her getting on with her day to day life. I dont always watch . I did feel for though when she went back to football and it hit her that his life is moving on without her husband . That hit me the most !!! Its hard girls . My husband has been housebound for the past 7 months due to covid . 3 of which he was in hospital at the height of it and I couldnt visit . It was tough and it's not going to get easier . If this is her way of getting her and her girls through it let her on. I certainly wouldnt want to be dealing with the death of my husband at 29 .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
There once was a girl called Grace,
Whose make up skills were a holy disgrace,
She takes all the free stuff,
Got thrush on her muff,
And eats brie without leavin a trace 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Cupcakebabe

Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Quackers

VIP Member
Me time??? When my kids were that age there was no me time. I certainly had no me time when I nursed my eldest through cancer. There was no me time when he passed away and I had to keep going every bloody day for the rest of my kids. Mental health or not I was on the floor but I got on with it. Like so so many women every day we get on with it. Yes we might moan it we pick ourselves up and keep going. Life is tough but there will always be someone with a tougher hand than yours. Be grateful for what you have. I am. People like Grace are so entitled. I’ve had to unfollow her, I used to love insta for light relief but lately so many seem so socially deaf it’s annoying me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
18 grid posts, endless stories & she’s lost close to 900 followers all in the last 7 days. The damage is done. I’ve followed Grace from when she was pregnant with Sienna. I unfollowed last week. She’s really lost in her life & you can see that. I honestly hate seeing her like this. It makes me sad. I’m sure she compares herself to every other blogger, puts huge pressure on herself to keep up with them & then all we hear about is her anxiety etc. She’s lost her spark. I really feel for her but I want to shake her at the same time too. If there’s one thing she could do to help herself right now is just quit blogging. Endless attempts at fitness, losing weight, 3 dysons, Fitbits, toasters, kettles, free furniture, pulling stuff here there & everywhere, endless packages arriving, 1526 btls of perfume, Rewearbeaware, creating content in a boot, it’s enough to send anyone off the end. She’s young, has gorgeous kids, time for a new chapter Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Mumford123

First post! Was soooo pissed off when I see the regatta boots gifted, she is THE most unadventurous person there is. I feel so strongly about it I even reached out to regatta, I have been buying/wearing their clothes years and have dressed my kids in they’re stuff and to see this lazy person who complains non stop getting free stuff handed to her. It boils my blood. I visit the giants causeway every few weeks and you could go in flip flops...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I'd just like to give a shout out to graces panic attacks who are very sound and never show up when shes away..on a press lunch .. on a press trip..on a pr trip to a shop etc...🥴
Wish mine were that sound 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Shannen created her page to bring awareness to cancer in young people and her experience with it. She started off with a few followers and has built up her following through what I find is her likability and her honesty. I’m so sorry that person feel sicks with anger having been a cancer patient themselves I’m sure they had a rough time. But I would also of thought they would be more understanding of her situation. Other people began the gofundme on her behalf and it’s a tool for people to to donate to good cause should they wish to do so. The girl has a young family, her partner is driving her to appointments big swinging mickey she bought a new car from the money, she gonna spend the next 6 months in it up and down to Dublin. And so what she had a few nights in hotels in Ireland before she begins her 3rd cancer treatment. 2nd in a year. I don’t understand some people. This isn’t your standard blagger. This is a young girl has a fight for her life in front of her and you’re feel sick about leggings. There definitely shouldn’t be a thread on her, for what? To discuss her chemo? My Mom went through cancer I wouldn’t wish it on the devil and I applaud every person that fights that fight it’s the hardest thing to see the person you love so much go through. I’m glad Shannens family have received the godundme I hope it helps them during the worst time of their lives, for the third time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Well they’ve clearly read this thread

lol hey guys 👋🏻

Video guy Buckley and disGrace have deleted the #maskGate promo from both their stories

Can it be edited in time?
Will Sienna ever have her hair washed?
Will Grace stay outdoorsy?

Tune in to the next episode of Irelands Greatest Shit Show

Same ba time same ba channel

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sure if she wants some alone time with Chris no need to go staying anywhere all she has to do is pack the car, find a field and have a lovely romantic booh picnic together.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As a migraine sufferer, it drives me BANANAS when people say things like "I had a migraine, so I went for a walk with my headphones on". No petal, you had a mild headache.
Hard enough to get people to take migraine seriously without stupid comments like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Cheesycrackers

Jesus wept. You would swear she was down a mine working 80 hours a week instead of taking a few shots of makeup and free shit all day. What does she think other people do if she thinks that’s busy? She would want to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 49

PandoraRose

VIP Member
That video is the type of content she should be coming up with weekly if she wants to market herself as a dreamy aspirational influencer.
But it needs to be properly thought out aesthetically, there were so many shots that should never have made it into the final edit, the flower being yanked out jarred the flow, the vehicles should not have been in sight.
Grace herself was a hot mess, the dress was a bad choice, her hair and face looked greasy rather than dewy, it was a complete contrast to the food.

The fact that this was such 'hard work' for her and she was so shady about declaring that penneys had #gifted her the item, instead choosing to say that she had pulled them just goes to show that right now she is unable to fulfil her vision and should go back to basics, she hasn't the work ethic to be a proper content creator at present, its such a pity because she's built a life on this notion that she is one of Ireland's top influencers but she's sadly lagging far behind everyone.

I just don't get why she has to lie about being given things for free and her agency need to sit down with her and guide her forward, because riding along on the amount of followers she has just isn't cutting it any more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Marypots999

The Europe hotel in Killarney gave away 50 nights accommodation to 50 front Line workers. It was lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who are these people who reply to questions like "how do you start your day"? People giving a detailed outline of their breakfast in the comments. Like please just let me off the planet :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Beebles

VIP Member
Thing about grace is she starts all these things and makes big declarations and promises to her followers. She promises to do weekly YouTube videos. Promises to do weekly IGTV. Promises to do a weekly book club. Promises to show all her meals. Promises to do her rewearbeware thing. Promises to do her steps and work outs. Promises to do more fashion, more beauty. She doesn’t stick things out past a single day, maybe a few days. Al these empty promises. She should try one or 2 things consistently but she won’t because it’s effort. This is her job. Her income. Her reputation. She contributes nothing to the blogging community. Last time she wrote a blog post was January 2019 I think. She’s an absolute sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Lads, grief affects everyone differently. Please don’t judge people for how they get through. As long as they’re not hurting themselves/putting others in danger, it’s not for us to judge

• Heart
Reactions: 44