Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.
Same here - doesnt sit right with me that shes flogging herself and her families grief for some spon con and freebies

Reactions: 34
Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.
Have to disagree. She set up that page to show home interiors as a way of a distraction from her husbands illness. I follow because I too have a husband with a terminal illness and I can relate to her . People follow her because she shows the highs and the lows of dealing when your husband has passed . She is funny and she would actually make the me want to buy that hair straightener she actually shows you how to use the bloody thing unlike FBG. She is trying to show people that there are so many different ways of dealing with grief we all dont grieve the same way . I know myself when the time comes I'll be dealing with it completely different that rachel but it's nice to watch her getting on with her day to day life. I dont always watch . I did feel for though when she went back to football and it hit her that his life is moving on without her husband . That hit me the most !!! Its hard girls . My husband has been housebound for the past 7 months due to covid . 3 of which he was in hospital at the height of it and I couldnt visit . It was tough and it's not going to get easier . If this is her way of getting her and her girls through it let her on. I certainly wouldnt want to be dealing with the death of my husband at 29 .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Why has she a photo of her sitting on a stoney footpath?? 😂 I mean it looks the most uncomfortable un-zen moment ever 🙈 imagine walking or cycling along the canal and next thing there’s this wan sprawled across the path 🙄 and how long did she drive to sit 20mins on a path? For more time out 😒
The bra... it’s the bra that gets me! Why didn’t Aoife her PA tell her how mouldy it looks?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me that I’m not the only mam who can’t relate to her? I have a good support with husband and family like Grace but I’m still working full time, cleaning house, cooking, my child is either with me or in crèche during work. ‘Me time’ for me consists of going to the toilet solo 😂 If Grace ‘calms her mind’ anymore she’ll pass out
I'm so glad you have brought this up. I am the same. I don't even follow FBG, but have had a nose recently.
I have a great family and my Mam minds my baby one day a week when we are in work, in order to save on creche. I'm delighted with this. There is no way I would be asking her to mind him over the weekend so we can have "me time" and "date night". Our families do not live nearby. We have had two meals out alone in almost two years.
I follow(ed) Aoibhe Devlin and like her, but found it hard to relate to her with all of the trips to The Betsy and endless holidays. More recently Jenny from the Block seems to be similarly blessed! Do they all live around the corner from their Mammies? Lucky them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here - doesnt sit right with me that shes flogging herself and her families grief for some spon con and freebies
I definitely think she comes across as a lovely person but I’m not interested in her to be honest so I don’t follow. Her house is nice but it’s not my cup of tea and I don’t like how she signed up to an agency and is blogging away now. I get that she helps some people but I really don’t like watching someone who is grieving. It’s awful strange. Her story is awfully sad and it could be any one of us and for others who think they have it tough it can be a real eye opener. For her it’s probably cathartic and she definitely loves the following she’s gotten but I couldn’t sit there and repost every nice comment someone says about me. I find that weird. But this thread is about Grace and Grace is melting my brain. She’s like car crash tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads, grief affects everyone differently. Please don’t judge people for how they get through. As long as they’re not hurting themselves/putting others in danger, it’s not for us to judge

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I had a look back through all her old posts yesterday. I've been following her for 5 years since her snapchat days. Even in her pics now she has an entitled air about her. Her older pics she looks so much more approachable and friendly and I can see why I followed her. I'm unfollowing today as I just cant listen to her anymore!
Like you followed them for their opinions on products, their style, makeup etc, but now it’s what they’re looking for for free, tagging all these businesses/products/places looking for any kind of freebie!!! Complete change around from when they first started out!!!

Reactions: 3
Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!
Love her but I see carol Byrne and other Z listers tagging her in stuff so I hope she doesn’t go down that route .

Reactions: 17
I'm so glad you have brought this up. I am the same. I don't even follow FBG, but have had a nose recently.
I have a great family and my Mam minds my baby one day a week when we are in work, in order to save on creche. I'm delighted with this. There is no way I would be asking her to mind him over the weekend so we can have "me time" and "date night". Our families do not live nearby. We have had two meals out alone in almost two years.
I follow(ed) Aoibhe Devlin and like her, but found it hard to relate to her with all of the trips to The Betsy and endless holidays. More recently Jenny from the Block seems to be similarly blessed! Do they all live around the corner from their Mammies? Lucky them!
jenny from the block is a carbon copy of Aoife 😂😂 she’s actually turning more into her everyday
That baby has been more places in the last 4 weeks than I have, why not stay home and enjoy the snuggles 😢

Reactions: 12
I needed me time so I took a photographer along to take a picture of me sitting next to a smelly canal wearing yet another I'll fitted bra. Grace give it a break we can all see right through you Hun 🙄🙄🙄 waiting patiently for the wedding freebies to start appearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was wondering how long it took her to pack up all that crap then drive to the canal to have 20 mins 'me' time on a gravel path. Go sit in your back garden with a cup of tea if you must.

Reactions: 15
😂 As in she needs to build one! Hence the panic posting now. She, like always, is trying to take the lazy route.
👍
She’s a family to provide for so she’d wanna take the old finger out!!!

Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!
Agree 100%!!! I said much the same in a previous post, she’s only on Insta since Jan and is well capable of posting thorough detailed videos of products she’s showcasing, Grace on the other hand is doing it for 10 years and her videos are abysmal!!!
She’s been through so much and can still get on with her day, much greater respect and admiration for her 🙌

Reactions: 9
I was wondering how long it took her to pack up all that crap then drive to the canal to have 20 mins 'me' time on a gravel path. Go sit in your back garden with a cup of tea if you must.
If only some companies would do her garden, slabs, plants, furniture etc for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There once was a girl called Grace,
Whose make up skills were a holy disgrace,
She takes all the free stuff,
Got thrush on her muff,
And eats brie without leavin a trace 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 74
As a migraine sufferer, it drives me BANANAS when people say things like "I had a migraine, so I went for a walk with my headphones on". No petal, you had a mild headache.
Hard enough to get people to take migraine seriously without stupid comments like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This new Zen Grace 🙄 making sure to tell us shes always been a bit of a hippie so no one can say that shes jumping on some sort of mindfulness bandwagon! Just like how she always stresses that she was one of the first bloggers so that we don't forget the rest followed her. As someone said in this thread, she thinks that's earned her some sort of pedestal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.