Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is spontaneous about dragging a photographer/videographer around to field full of Pissy Beds for a photo op and IGTV?? I’m actually living for Grace’s instas now! 🤣🤣🤣 the desperation is at an all time high for her. She’s Def not writing her own posts.
Definitely not ! She has either that one aoife ( poor Aoife ) doing it or someone else is as in a marketing / social media manager . They are too professional and actually are making sense with accurate spelling !! She has hired someone !

It’s the Stacey Solomon range in Penney’s. God bleeping save us. This is going to be amazingly bad.
Ohhh it probably is the other bloggers got it and it’s for the kids ! So she had to throw up the token shot wirh the kids today 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Yep it's gone.. wonder will she put up the igtv now 🧐🤔
Maybe they will have to re-do it with masks on? I find it hard to believe there was herself, the camera guy and Aoife and none of them thought for Grace to wear a mask to abide by what we’re being asked to do and also avoid backlash since she really can’t afford anymore?

Reactions: 11
Maybe they will have to re-do it with masks on? I find it hard to believe there was herself, the camera guy and Aoife and none of them thought for Grace to wear a mask to abide by what we’re being asked to do and also avoid backlash since she really can’t afford anymore?
We will know later if its put up and shes in it without a mask... either he will re-edit it or re do it..

Either way it's a tit show... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You’re right a total tit show.
And do you know what annoys me more, if I remember correctly she was gifted a mask & a case for the mask which was ‘so handy to have in her handbag’. I completely give up at this stage🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone have a screenshot of her minus the mask?

cannot believe she has taken it down! Bet she’ll say she has more editing to do and will refilm it!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s in Penney’s again pulling stuff & with no mask on. I can imagine the comments when this IGTV is posted #maskgate She’s 100% not writing those posts. The tone is so different. What the hell is she doing?! Give it up Grace, you’re fooling no one. She’s dropped another 30 followers so far today 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree
It’s definitely someone else writing these posts ..

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a screenshot of her minus the mask?

cannot believe she has taken it down! Bet she’ll say she has more editing to do and will refilm it!
I think someone posted a screen shot earlier of her without it further back on thread

Reactions: 3
I assume all the bloggers were gifted the Stacey Solomon stuff and she hasn’t mentioned it in the post when the kids are clearly wearing it. I wonder did she go to “pull” her gifted bits and bring her “film crew” to make a big bleedin fuss of it, also probably hoping she’d get a share off Stacey.

Reactions: 7
Is there a zen thread? Just seen the flowers from the hubby thing, mad weird. Is he still in prison or out?

Reactions: 4
Maybe she thought we wouldn’t be able to hear her probably with her mask on saying...... just here In Penney’s pulling Shite off the shelves oh no sorry I mean pulling stock 😂 like all the other instgrabbers!!!!

Reactions: 3
Well they’ve clearly read this thread

lol hey guys 👋🏻

Video guy Buckley and disGrace have deleted the #maskGate promo from both their stories

Can it be edited in time?
Will Sienna ever have her hair washed?
Will Grace stay outdoorsy?

Tune in to the next episode of Irelands Greatest tit Show

Same ba time same ba channel

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s so reading here. Hi grace 👋

How would you not think of wearing a mask if you’re videoing yourself out shopping.

Reactions: 17
She’s so reading here. Hi grace 👋

How would you not think of wearing a mask if you’re videoing yourself out shopping.
Its probably her PA reading or her new staff member who is looking after her Instagram. What does Grace actually do now? Are her and the family just models?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.