Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is posting so much to try and get some cohesion on her grid posts, shes setting herself up for something
I took it as her trying to get Failgate as far down the grid as possible so the comments stop. She's probably formed a strong hand from all the vigorous comment deleting, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to laugh when she said she was going on the walk to the post office. Then added that she got the luas back 😂 must be awful thinking *tit better tell the truth here incase someone seen me on the luas* 😂😂 aw what a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's 6 pictures on her grid now all taken on the tailgate day. Thats probably why she was so exhausted the next day :p I presume we will see more of those weird filtered pictures on her grid in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 8
I have a background in Social Media and to increase engagement and views 2 posts per day is the magic number. Anymore and it's screws up the algorithm. She is getting advice from someone. Less kids more grace and her new zen lifestyle.

Reactions: 15
Me time??? When my kids were that age there was no me time. I certainly had no me time when I nursed my eldest through cancer. There was no me time when he passed away and I had to keep going every bloody day for the rest of my kids. Mental health or not I was on the floor but I got on with it. Like so so many women every day we get on with it. Yes we might moan it we pick ourselves up and keep going. Life is tough but there will always be someone with a tougher hand than yours. Be grateful for what you have. I am. People like Grace are so entitled. I’ve had to unfollow her, I used to love insta for light relief but lately so many seem so socially deaf it’s annoying me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
She’s so incredibly entitled. I’d say she’s very spoilt. Her ‘content’ is so boring she has no style or flair at all and is not a bit creative despite her ‘creative juices flowing’😳🙄
I honestly don’t know why anyone would follow her. She’s not in the least bit inspiring in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 19
She's definitely in some kind of career crisis mode and is trying to get something going by acting more positive and posting more. She even had a few makeup posts this week! Those social blade figures are stark. I guess she always had Chris's salary to rely on and she kept them topped up with freebies. Unfortunately freebies won't pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 17
She's definitely in some kind of career crisis mode and is trying to get something going by acting more positive and posting more. She even had a few makeup posts this week! Those social blade figures are stark. I guess she always had Chris's salary to rely on and she kept them topped up with freebies. Unfortunately freebies won't pay the mortgage.
I'd imagine its a very stressful time. Pressure is on her career now.

Reactions: 1
I'd imagine its a very stressful time. Pressure is on her career now.
Career?!
Could go freelance, plenty of job opportunities if she goes out and looks for them, especially now that Chris is made redundant

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a look back through all her old posts yesterday. I've been following her for 5 years since her snapchat days. Even in her pics now she has an entitled air about her. Her older pics she looks so much more approachable and friendly and I can see why I followed her. I'm unfollowing today as I just cant listen to her anymore!

Reactions: 14
Career?!
Could go freelance, plenty of job opportunities if she goes out and looks for them, especially now that Chris is made redundant
😂 As in she needs to build one! Hence the panic posting now. She, like always, is trying to take the lazy route.

Reactions: 4
Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I have a background in Social Media and to increase engagement and views 2 posts per day is the magic number. Anymore and it's screws up the algorithm. She is getting advice from someone. Less kids more grace and her new zen lifestyle.
I noticed there was less kids stuff

Reactions: 1
Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!
Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.

Reactions: 37
Grace putting up she donated tons of clothes, she must have donated all her bras too. She wears the same clothes over and over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grace putting up she donated tons of clothes, she must have donated all her bras too. She wears the same clothes over and over 😂
I can only imagine the clothes she donated. I’ve never ever seen anything on her that I’d actually wear myself. I think she dresses so badly. Very old fashioned - she’s only 32 but could pass for a lot older imho. Maybe it’s just me but I hate that runners & dress/skirt look. I hate those black boots or those straps black sandals she wears too.

Reactions: 10
She would remind you of Paris Hilton when the Kardashians blew up. Trying to stay relevant with no real talent 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she a photo of her sitting on a stoney footpath?? 😂 I mean it looks the most uncomfortable un-zen moment ever 🙈 imagine walking or cycling along the canal and next thing there’s this wan sprawled across the path 🙄 and how long did she drive to sit 20mins on a path? For more time out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.