Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Oh she’s 💯 not writing this new garbage

#FreeAoife is getting a few bob this week anyway

Who are these absolute bottom feeders replying to her captions?
Other instas are a given, boosting each other , but ordinary people....what is wrong with you!
I never understand the eejits who reply to blaggers, it's cringe inducing....I've seen a few friends do it and I'm like
"WTF, you're a grown woman in her 40s with a good job, contributed a lot more to this planet than the waste of space blagger, creaming yourself over them making a coffee and asking them what basic bitch farrow and ball colour they've used on their kitchen....It's basic blagger gorgey grey btw Margaret now run along and be the boss bitch in your life because Instagram told you to be, not down to your education, hard work and years of experience....."

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.
Same here - doesnt sit right with me that shes flogging herself and her families grief for some spon con and freebies

Reactions: 34

#obsssessed

VIP Member
That comment about it’s nice to see an unedited photo of u!! Isn’t that just another word for photoshopped?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone see the person telling her they love her on Instagram she’s so down to earth and she says “that’s how I am offline too”. Okay calm down there Beyonce you’ve no reason not to be down to earth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

treatyo'self

Wtf is she talking on about?? 🤣
'beautiful content we created' hun the only person who thinks it's beautiful is you and your blogger mates who hope you'll reciprocate the engagement on their accounts, the rest of us think it's daft!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here she goes again asking another pointless question to get her engagement up again! How do people not see through the fakeness of it all??? Like she gives a toss about the answers ... shes annoying me even more now shes trying so hard
That's exactly it... shes the most annoying to me .. as if she gives a shit what peoples routine is ..

Anyway she wouldnt relate to anyones morning routine as most consist of getting up . Getting kids fed and dressed .get themselves ready and lunches made.. drive to childminders.. then drive to a full days WORK . Work a full day.. go collect the kids.. drive in traffic.. feed and get kids ready for bed.. do washing... do dishes... ZERO ME TIME ... so she wont relate to most people ..

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DailyGlitter

Hiking boots for some gravel! Seriously. As another poster said you dont need them at the giants causeway either. We did the cliff walk above the causeway too and runners are absolutely fine! She is making out like its some hike.
anything away from the couch is a hike for poor awl Grace

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues
Me too I’m actually glad she did to be honest my husband and I both have milestone birthdays this year and we were looking at them exact pods a few months back before covid just as something different to do well she put me right off especially considering it’s so backwards they don’t even have Hummus I scoff at the very thought 🤭

• Haha

Okay!

View attachment 189980We DON'T have to wear masks yet! Until the government decide on the proper rules and fines etc and how it will be policed etc....this is on the Gov.ie page! They were meeting last Monday about the legislation but nothing has come from it yet. So Grace was actually ok not wearing a mask, and Penneys obviously had no issue with her not wearing one while "pulling stock" for her "creative content🤦‍♀️".
Just because we don't have to doesn't mean we shouldn't. She's gone on about wearing masks before. She shouldn't preach about it if she's not going to do it. Why should I wear my mask to protect her if she wouldn't grant me the same courtesy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she need a wedding planner? The 2 of them are home all day surely they could have a google of vendors between them. I suppose planner reached out and offered their service and Grace couldn’t possibly turn them down. #notsponsored #notanad just 2 brands working together to bring you a beautiful wedding. And the pulling stock from Penney’s oh please. A stylist you are not, buying love heart photo frames from pound shops and tagging them is hardly up there with shauna kelly interiors. She is greedy and wants everything for free unless the pair of them have a nice big savings account they’re expecting everything for the wedding for free. There is no way they could afford a huge wedding with all the bells and whistles both of them not working. And that video what was that? Her vision? I seen those photos on Pinterest when I was getting married 5 years ago, nothing unique, nothing original. What did she do? drive you to view point with a MUA, a videographer and the food one with her Aldi packed boxes with the salami stuck to the donuts. What did grace actually do? Even her content is peddled out to other people to do, I’ve never seen laziness like it. She’s not any talent or admirable traits. She’s nearly hitting the all the 7 deadly sins at this stage.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I don’t know why more people don’t unfollow her!

She’s not private, so you can have a peep whenever you read something eye rolling/mind boggling etc on Tattle that warrants a view for the lolz

Her voice - I just cannot

The omission of the letter ‘t’ at the end of her words goes THROUGH my very being and grates a nerve I didn’t even know I had

Hummus my eye

• Haha