Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed grace but can't help but pop in for the nose. She has really annoyed me with the whole we deserve this as a couple. No grace Hun I'm sorry you don't. We have both worked our asses off through covid. Have kids that need minding all day long by ourselves while we try work we don't have the privilege of family That will pick up the slack for us. We have had to postpone a wedding that we worked so hard for the past few years. I struggle so bad with my mental health that the only choice I have somedays is to take straight to the bed after work for an HR while my partner watches the kids. I then have to get up clean do the Washing cook and feed my family. That hr in bed isn't for sleep but just to actually calm my body down from the stress of it all. We have never once been handed anything for free in life we work for every single cent and don't have much to play around with at the end of the month. What I wouldn't give for a night away with my partner just us two. She really plays on the mental health card aniexty doesn't just disappear when you want it to.

Dyslexia is jumbling up letters, not swathes of English grammar
Thank you for clearing that up I honestly didn't know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I didn't know this it's just been graces excuse anytime she has been called out on it.
I don’t think I ever heard her mention it? If she has she hasn’t corrected it anyway. 😅 bugger problems in the world I know just wondered had anyone else ever noticed 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
I would love to see resorts/hotels inviting the people who kept us going during lockdown for a free stay. Doctors, nurses, retail, ... Whoever! You know, people who worked during the lockdown and didn't just stick a few photos on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Europe hotel in Killarney gave away 50 nights accommodation to 50 front Line workers. It was lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 47
God how painful was that to watch

And she actually ruined any mystery or illusion about the place cos now we know those pods over look a load of peoples houses and back gardens and a grave yard!

Eh no thanks

I thought from the website it was overlooking a quiet beach not a very ordinary looking town that has hummus issues
Hahaha……🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Here she goes again asking another pointless question to get her engagement up again! How do people not see through the fakeness of it all??? Like she gives a toss about the answers ... shes annoying me even more now shes trying so hard

Reactions: 19
Here she goes again asking another pointless question to get her engagement up again! How do people not see through the fakeness of it all??? Like she gives a toss about the answers ... shes annoying me even more now shes trying so hard
That's exactly it... shes the most annoying to me .. as if she gives a tit what peoples routine is ..

Anyway she wouldnt relate to anyones morning routine as most consist of getting up . Getting kids fed and dressed .get themselves ready and lunches made.. drive to childminders.. then drive to a full days WORK . Work a full day.. go collect the kids.. drive in traffic.. feed and get kids ready for bed.. do washing... do dishes... ZERO ME TIME ... so she wont relate to most people ..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We brought our incense Namaste 😂😂 I cracked up when I seen that, how is she not bursting to see Sienna that kid was gone for over a week before she left, I really hope people cop on to the fact her anxiety hasn’t made an appearance all weekend anyone who suffers with anxiety regularly knows new places can really set it off and the worry of not being with your children. Grace only seems to get anxiety when she’s with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her comments are limited on her posts. I suppose only for followers or positive posts telling her she’s glowing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do ye know her comments are limited? Shes not following lots of the commenters and I'm allowed to add a comment if I want and she def doesnt follow me! Just curious 😊

Reactions: 1
How do ye know her comments are limited? Shes not following lots of the commenters and I'm allowed to add a comment if I want and she def doesnt follow me! Just curious 😊
I dont follow her, so cant comment. Not that i want too 🤣

Reactions: 1
We brought our incense Namaste 😂😂 I cracked up when I seen that, how is she not bursting to see Sienna that kid was gone for over a week before she left, I really hope people cop on to the fact her anxiety hasn’t made an appearance all weekend anyone who suffers with anxiety regularly knows new places can really set it off and the worry of not being with your children. Grace only seems to get anxiety when she’s with the kids
I used to suffer with anxiety. Was on medication and seeing a clinical psychologist. Time away from parenting, with my partner (at the time) in a relaxing environment that was nothing like home, actually helped me greatly. It helped me feel refreshed and cleared my mind of whatever stressors were at home. Everyone is different.

Same when people say that her anxiety is fake because it doesn't happen when she has a photo shoot or an event or something fun. My anxiety was the worst at night when I was alone. I would throw myself into work, study, social life, anything to stop my mind being quiet because that is when I would spiral. I would get panic attacks when I was no longer busy. To people around me it looked like I was thriving. Any time I share my history of anxiety with people, they without fail will say something along the lines of "you seem so chill and confident, I would never think anything phases you".

I'm not saying this to defend grace btw, just that others may read comments and think "oh I mustn't be struggling if I am able to go away and be fine, I need to just cop on" or whatever else, everyone is different.

Reactions: 23
I unfollowed ages ago but had to have a look since the whole picnic fiasco. 9 grid posts from 1 weekend away! Overkill, she has spend the whole Weekend getting photos for her instragram, a bit sad like. Enjoy the few nights away without documenting every second. What is she trying to prove. So boring who cares.the latest one about starting the day with a coffee. Eh yea like most people on the planet 😂

Reactions: 19
I used to suffer with anxiety. Was on medication and seeing a clinical psychologist. Time away from parenting, with my partner (at the time) in a relaxing environment that was nothing like home, actually helped me greatly. It helped me feel refreshed and cleared my mind of whatever stressors were at home. Everyone is different.

Same when people say that her anxiety is fake because it doesn't happen when she has a photo shoot or an event or something fun. My anxiety was the worst at night when I was alone. I would throw myself into work, study, social life, anything to stop my mind being quiet because that is when I would spiral. I would get panic attacks when I was no longer busy. To people around me it looked like I was thriving. Any time I share my history of anxiety with people, they without fail will say something along the lines of "you seem so chill and confident, I would never think anything phases you".

I'm not saying this to defend grace btw, just that others may read comments and think "oh I mustn't be struggling if I am able to go away and be fine, I need to just cop on" or whatever else, everyone is different.
Yeah your right I guess everyone is different I’m a lot worse when I’m away from home especially without my kids I worry constantly, cave relax, I just don’t get Grace at all I feel she uses mental health as content, I feel and this isn’t only for Grace but it’s almost like they know exactly what to talk about to trigger reactions from their following, it’s like MUF every few months her reactions are low she bangs up a half naked photo showing all her insecurities and everyone reacts with words or praise, Grace posts about having a bad day and people message and comment to tell her how amazing she is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.