Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nobbynoo

Loooong time lurker, first time poster. Just want to say thanks for all the laughs you’ve given me reading these threads. Had to unfollow a long time ago, found her insufferable. Just went on to peep at her stories and nearly pissed myself at her going for her walk this morning “you know me, always up and at em”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You’re right a total shit show.
And do you know what annoys me more, if I remember correctly she was gifted a mask & a case for the mask which was ‘so handy to have in her handbag’. I completely give up at this stage🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I’m such an outdoorsy gal

Omg the actual lolz

She is rarely outside! Wtf

All we ever see is her sitting on her couch drinking coffee having me time. Again.

I’d say it’s hard work hauling your couches and your gifted 2coffee machines out your gifted back garden to chill in your zen zone while someone else minds your kids and cleans your house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Kitty30

I have unfollowed grace but can't help but pop in for the nose. She has really annoyed me with the whole we deserve this as a couple. No grace Hun I'm sorry you don't. We have both worked our asses off through covid. Have kids that need minding all day long by ourselves while we try work we don't have the privilege of family That will pick up the slack for us. We have had to postpone a wedding that we worked so hard for the past few years. I struggle so bad with my mental health that the only choice I have somedays is to take straight to the bed after work for an HR while my partner watches the kids. I then have to get up clean do the Washing cook and feed my family. That hr in bed isn't for sleep but just to actually calm my body down from the stress of it all. We have never once been handed anything for free in life we work for every single cent and don't have much to play around with at the end of the month. What I wouldn't give for a night away with my partner just us two. She really plays on the mental health card aniexty doesn't just disappear when you want it to.

Dyslexia is jumbling up letters, not swathes of English grammar
Thank you for clearing that up I honestly didn't know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Please tell me that I’m not the only mam who can’t relate to her? I have a good support with husband and family like Grace but I’m still working full time, cleaning house, cooking, my child is either with me or in crèche during work. ‘Me time’ for me consists of going to the toilet solo 😂 If Grace ‘calms her mind’ anymore she’ll pass out

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would love to see resorts/hotels inviting the people who kept us going during lockdown for a free stay. Doctors, nurses, retail, ... Whoever! You know, people who worked during the lockdown and didn't just stick a few photos on the gram.

• Heart

Esmae29

Anyone feel a pang of sadness for her kids at the marshmallows 😢 She’s such a selfish fuck
Ah now I don't think that's fair. I hate this mum shaming crap. You can have your opinions about Grace but every mother and father I know have as weekends away kid free. It's not a crime. This stigma and shame about wanting a break as a mum is often what can cause people to feel like shit. With my first baby I wouldn't let anyone mind her or take a break because I thought it would mean I failed as a mum or I didn't love her. Which obviously isn't true.

• Heart

Carlyq92

'I'm such an outdoorsy kinda gal, don't think I've shared that side of me too often on here...'

No Grace you haven't. Because it's a fucking lie and you know it. Namaste my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So she didn’t pull them, she kept them. My understanding of pulling items for a shoot Is that the PR company or who ever is organizing the shoot would go the store and pick out various items that would be on display in the background or used a during the shoot. They wouldn’t be kept and would be given back once the shoot is done. Similarly for different tv programs such as the toy show where all the toys on display around the set are pulled from smyths although I think smyths donate the toys to charity.
Yep she said the Penny's galz said she could keep them... now heres where you need a good memory to be a good liar ..

She just commented to that girl there and said she was pulling stock... but then the girls in pennys said she could keep them... which is gifted... so then why did she continue to say pulled stock when she knew dam well she was gifted them...
When she realised the girls said ah keep the pulled stock... then she should straight away used the term gifted... she tries to come across as the girl next door but she is very bloody sly...

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Also meant to say does anyone follow Rachel Gorry? She has 3 kids, a newbuild they were just moved into with bits still to finish and her husband passed from cancer in April. Shes up, dressed, has a face on every day, cleaning her house, going through the list Daniel gave her to finish the house and her kids are spotlessly clean and so well looked after. To me she has far more reason than Grace to be lazing in bed and having "me"time. That girl is a power house and when I see the likes of Grace whining all the time in her picture perfect life it sickens me!
Tbh it makes me feel deeply uneasy how much her following rose as he got sicker and sicker before his death. Tragic for their family but feels opportunistic.

Okay!

Sorry to ask but is there a thread for Shannen Big C? I’m sick with anger guys. I’ve just had enough after looking at her story with a swipe up af link. I’m a very kind tolerant woman but I’ve just had enough today of numerous people using cancer as a fundraiser. I don’t want to offend anyone. I’m a cancer survivor but I’m so angry
Using Cancer as a fundraiser? What do you mean by that? I'm really baffled as to why so many people are letting this get to them. People donated because they wanted to and no one held a gun to their head. Literally all she's done is bought a more reliable car to get her to and from treatment and people are on a mad one. I get she's been going on trips away but she's already stated she had a voucher for one of them and the other she probably had money put away for herself. I think it's madness to be starting a thread on her while she's going through a shit time in her life just because you're annoyed she's using affiliate links when she's had a fundraiser happen for her.

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I love the fact that her actual real life picnic is a chippy 🤣🤣🤣 what the fuck was the point in that piece of shit video the other day when clearly she has just proven she wouldnt actually do it in real life. Absolute knobber

• Haha
Reactions: 36

fifilatro

Whats your morning routine ..

What brings you calmness ?

7844 photos of herself...

It's so obvious shes trying to up her engagement.. but it's so forced and has an unnatural flow about it
grace most of our “morning routines” involve dragging our arses out of bed,getting showered, dressed and heading to work😬most of us don’t have the luxury of time in the mornings to be pissing about lighting candles and making coffees.jesus she’s so far removed from reality😡

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So I’m just thinking back a few years and about stuff I’ve read about Grace online etc. She was very much a Tallaght makeup Hun starting out who gained a following mainly because of slimming world? Then along cake the pregnancy, gained a mammy type following. So you’ve makeup, motherhood and weight loss followers... I always noticed a “type” that stood up for her on different Facebook groups when she would be brought up, she was seen as one of them, a local(dub) girl who done well.
Now she’s weakly trying to copy Orlaith Donlon(I adore her but grace will never be her) and Lydia Millen etc... She can’t pull that off, it’s not who she is naturally and it’s not her demographic. She could’ve really capitalised on the beauty side of things whilst keeping a small interest in whatever it is she thinks this content she is creating is. Now it’s at a point where her followers are as confused as she is. Shit I’m after confusing myself there writing that and trying to make sense of my own thoughts on it lol!
She now has an opportunity to maybe get the weight loss journey back going, I’m positive that if she did it would make her mood so much better! I’m sure slimming world would be delighted if she approached them to work together! Triona is working with Unislim and doing an amazing job for them and herself, she looks so healthy!
I've so many friends who've been following her for years and have stood by her and defended her numerous times, especially around the time she told that bare faced lie about the tv, one of my friends has messaged her loads, publicly stood up for her so many times and Grace blocked her yesterday because she liked a comment where someone asked for clarification on the Penneys cushions
She has no brand loyalty or loyalty to her followers, my friend is actually relieved because she said grace's content was slowly sucking the life out of her anyway, but it's no way to treat someone you've known to be a follower through everything

• Angry
  • Wow

instafamous123

The bad grammar absolutely kills me is it a Dublin thing (soz Dubs) or what saying “I seen” instead of “I saw” & “I done” instead of “I did” 🤦🏻‍♀️ & “ I went back asleep” should it not be “to sleep”. Totally nitpicking but surely I’m not the only one thats noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35