Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I caved and watched the tailgate video....😳😳😳 WTAF was that about... seriously!!!!! Was it an advertisement for Penny’s/Primark? For the make of car she drives to show how big the boot is? Advertise the food parcels? Advertise the M50? Advertise nightlights or battery operated string lights? Or was it to advertise to pick wildflowers instead of buying imported flowers?
And then scrolled through the comments to see the amount of arse lickers praising her for it. Well I’m telling ye something for nothing unless it was an advertisement for the 6pm “Angela’s” can’t see TV stations rushing to phone her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="M1nn13M0us3, post: 1861758, member:
“My Denise” like wtf, she’s never gone to pelo before 🤔
[/QUOTE]

she always goes to pelo to get her hair done...her and jens journey get it done there for free

Reactions: 2
Okay, that's the straw that broke me from just reading here to commenting!
Seriously, did she just bring coffee with her into the hairdressers?? Wtf?
Also it's really bugged me to see her wearing a disposable face mask when she was 'gifted' a reusable one a few days earlier!
And just going back a few weeks why wouldn't you have told the Dr about your panic attacks when you were there with your thrush instead of a week later when, I'm assuming, the nurse was giving your baby their jabs!
I used to like following grace but my god she grates me now.
Fair enough of you are the only person to help a new mum, but why oh god why would you be kissing that baby when you have oral thrush. I wouldn't even be kissing my own child!
I also thought it was so disrespectful to take that little girl into a coffee shop to sit down and stay. If her mam takes her that is one thing but taking someone else's newborn into a coffee shop, for no doubt some 'me time', during the easing of lock down is just shocking. I really felt like she was one of those people you see taking a newborn baby like a week old up to the top of the church to 'show them off'!
Sorry for the mish mash of 'grrrrs' but I'm a health worker and the amount of times shes flounced lockdown and social distancing really boils my blood as you can see sooooo many people think she's great and sure if she's spending all day creating 'amazing content' and having 'so much fun' it will be completely normalised to spend non distanced time with strangers.
It also annoyed me when someone questioned her on SD in the kids room video and she said they were litteraly together in the same room for 5 mins for the intro, then how did ye have soooo much fun?!
I really hope she gets caught out on all the lies she spins.
So much respect to U and all the healthcare workers, it must be so hard to keep going. The face masks are given out in the hairdressers especially if u having colour done, reusable would get destroyed in fairness.

Reactions: 6
Waiting for Pelo to offer her a freebie. Like if your job was to “create content” and have videos & pics taken of you, you’d think she’d be first in the queue when hairdressers opened...
Exactly!! I had been bribing my hairdresser for months and Im not half the content creating,
Free dancing, penny’s puller she is

Another new post. Grace is seriously trying to drum up some new followers! Panic has set in. Never seen her post as much in my life 🤣
She must be knackered!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, that's the straw that broke me from just reading here to commenting!
Seriously, did she just bring coffee with her into the hairdressers?? Wtf?
Also it's really bugged me to see her wearing a disposable face mask when she was 'gifted' a reusable one a few days earlier!
And just going back a few weeks why wouldn't you have told the Dr about your panic attacks when you were there with your thrush instead of a week later when, I'm assuming, the nurse was giving your baby their jabs!
I used to like following grace but my god she grates me now.
Fair enough of you are the only person to help a new mum, but why oh god why would you be kissing that baby when you have oral thrush. I wouldn't even be kissing my own child!
I also thought it was so disrespectful to take that little girl into a coffee shop to sit down and stay. If her mam takes her that is one thing but taking someone else's newborn into a coffee shop, for no doubt some 'me time', during the easing of lock down is just shocking. I really felt like she was one of those people you see taking a newborn baby like a week old up to the top of the church to 'show them off'!
Sorry for the mish mash of 'grrrrs' but I'm a health worker and the amount of times shes flounced lockdown and social distancing really boils my blood as you can see sooooo many people think she's great and sure if she's spending all day creating 'amazing content' and having 'so much fun' it will be completely normalised to spend non distanced time with strangers.
It also annoyed me when someone questioned her on SD in the kids room video and she said they were litteraly together in the same room for 5 mins for the intro, then how did ye have soooo much fun?!
I really hope she gets caught out on all the lies she spins.
I agree with every single word... but do you know what's even more annoying....

That she gets away with it all.... and she knows it.. if anyone comments... shes blocks and deletes.. and pretends like nothing has happened.. its actually infuriating..

Seems to be a blagger thing... block ..delete ..forget...

Reactions: 13
Oh she’s off for a 2 night break away without the kids....god I would love even one night away from my kids 🤣 and she gets 2.....along with all her “me time” of course 😏 😂 she lives the life 🧖🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she woken up a completely different person?? She hasn’t moaned once??? But if I was going away for 2 nights I would be happy!!! 2 days of “content” and pictures of her big feet to look forward too!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s off for a 2 night break away without the kids....god I would love even one night away from my kids 🤣 and she gets 2.....along with all her “me time” of course 😏 😂 she lives the life 🧖🏼‍♀️
Poor CeCe is just back from Wexford & baby H only sees her when she’s using him for walks... so a 2 night break away with crisps.. who in unemployed... living the dream 🙄🙄 I’d love an hr to myself never mind 2 nights

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sure if she wants some alone time with Chris no need to go staying anywhere all she has to do is pack the car, find a field and have a lovely romantic booh picnic together.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Anyone having a nervo watching Hayden walking around and them corners off the IKEA storage unit jumping out waiting to be hit. My nerves are gone

Reactions: 7
Has she woken up a completely different person?? She hasn’t moaned once??? But if I was going away for 2 nights I would be happy!!! 2 days of “content” and pictures of her big feet to look forward too!!!!!
Sexy photos of her at the side of the bath or hot tub.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Talking about sweating OMG she is clueless. The whole idea of this Instagram thing is convince people that you love the kind of lifestyle they would like to live (not saying that is right but it is what it is). So how does Grace think she is doing this - thrush and sweating. I know they are a part of life but I don’t want to hear about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking about sweating OMG she is clueless. The whole idea of this Instagram thing is convince people that you love the kind of lifestyle they would like to live (not saying that is right but it is what it is). So how does Grace think she is doing this - thrush and sweating. I know they are a part of life but I don’t want to hear about them.
Speak for yourself.

I love hearing about a sweaty thrushy person 💃💃💃🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If this break is gifted I’ll flip! I have a hotel booked for two weeks time and I’m sweating in case an insta hun gets a free stay there and I’ll have to cancel 😂 I literally will not support any business that gives these scammers freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.